EU players getting slammed on US servers?!!

It is a growing problem for aot of uk players, but now getting constantly put in US servers with US players. Why would i want to pay £40 for a game where im always at a disadvantage from the get go… they might as well give my spartan rubber bullets or a spud gun, few other threads have brought up the fact its xbox issues and not 343…Even so, why do i want to play a game where i unload a clip into someones back and they two shot me ( on my screen ) with a pistol, even the US players are saying they are getting no hitmarkers from us but on our screens its blatant, this issue has to be resolved as with the UK fan base ( and lobbies ive been in ) it is growing ever present
EU players want to play EU servers with EU players, not versus USA players with a 250ms ping advantage!!!

Ive played pretty much every halo game and its a solid game, but jesus the maps rotation is shocking and also more playlists!!

Every Warzone match I play is dominated by US players. I’m in the UK with a very good broadband connection, yet the server lag is a joke. Its a waste of time trying to compete with the USA players having such a huge advantage. What makes it worse is that more kills = higher REQS, so the game just gets worse for eu/uk players.

They won’t change this though I’m sure. People seem to get ignored when they post on here about it, or tweet it to 343 and Xbox on twitter.

I’ve posted the same problems on this site over the past few days. Players are going to start to leave Halo to other other games releasing shortly.

Dat feeling when you are playing in EU during EU primetime and start hearing temmates talking about the weather in california… At least the connections aren’t Destiny levels of bad even then.

It’s always the same problem with halo, you think you can enjoy then game and then the connection sucks, i though they would care about the latency and stuff =/

Totally agree. I am from Bulgaria and almost every game me and my friends need to deal with some lagging people from opposite side. When shooting they not received damage, or I died from gay who looked in the other side…

Yesterday , i had some players who lagged so hard, it looked like they were teleporting, the kills counted 3 secs later than they really happened -.^^

I’ve not played a ton of matches but I have yet to have any problems with lag in this game? Everything for me has been pretty buttery smooth.

its the only problem i have with the game but its a massive one & has made the MP virtually unplayable!!! Will probably have to wait till the EU MP community is dead before anything is done about it as the silence from 343 on this issue is deafening!

having the same issue. Can hardly win a one vs one even if i have the advantage. It’s worse on warzone and will be the reason i leave this game. It’s too frustrating to play. I can go play titanfall and actually have a decent k/d and have fun at the same time.

> 2533274804700358;10:
> having the same issue. Can hardly win a one vs one even if i have the advantage. It’s worse on warzone and will be the reason i leave this game. It’s too frustrating to play. I can go play titanfall and actually have a decent k/d and have fun at the same time.

Problem is that most good Players left Titanfall and it’s way to easy now =/

But Microsoft have a rake of servers in west Dublin (Ireland). Would they not use them? On a side note, this has been very smooth, and I have only been in one laggy match ever.

343 replied to any messages on this yet?

Happend a few times that someone i shoot just glitches left and right, missing all my shots.

I’ve noticed a lot of Americans in my games lately, around the same time my K/D started dropping rapidly. I assumed my performance was just new-baby exhaustion and that players were getting better. Could I be on U.S servers?

> 2533274824180913;13:
> 343 replied to any messages on this yet?

Nope. It’s either very low priority or they have no intention of doing anything about it.

I haven’t had any trouble at all when matched up with our overseas cousins… O.o

> 2533274890792870;14:
> Happend a few times that someone i shoot just glitches left and right, missing all my shots.

I’m in the US (tho, East Coast) and this happens to me too. I have a solid 20 mbs connection with 2% or less packet loss, and these sort of glitches still pop up. Maybe I’m using yall’s EU servers haha.

In seriousness, my point is I think it may not be the server being used, but some kind of weird way it’s trying to keep up with lagging players or something. Every time I have encountered it, there’s been one person glitching consistently, not their whole team.

Not really sure though. Hope they resolve it for you fellas; Lag is no fun for anybody

The problem isn’t the type of lag you guys are all thinking - it isn’t teleporting and disconnects; it’s huge pings to US servers resulting in awful hit-detection. Myself and others on this forum have traced server locations and found that most games operate on servers on the east coast and centre of America; it avarages between 100-300ms ping at given times - you’re that delayed compared to you’re target, an American, who has a ping of maybe 30ms depending on how close they are to the dedicated server. Think about it: you’re in a Slayer match where all 4 of your targets are 150+ ms ahead of you. DL/UP speeds don’t mean anything when a game hasn’t enough EU servers in the first place. They can fix this by region locking the matchmaking. OP is right.

I´m i Europe and yesterday was the first day that everything went bonkers, 4-5 disconnects and 2-3 laggy games! Before that I was telling all my friends that this was the best online experience I ever had… Anyone else had problems yesterday?