EU player looking for team

Hi guys, Iv only ever brought a Xbox for Halo always wanted to play it competitive. Won various tournaments on other games including Killzone, Cod BF, Iv played Call of duty since Cod4 and played under a few orgs, had chances to go LAN just never did. And I have played Battlefield from BF3 on fragged nation game battles UMG and other sites so I know my way round competitive gaming. Just looking for a team or a clan to play with on Halo as just playing team arena solo is really painful when getting stuck with quitter or rubbish team mate. I’m 23 pretty chill consider myself decent and definitely not a gold ranked player which I currently am at the moment if anyone is interested in playing. Give me a message on Xbox or reply here. Looking for something kinda serious that your looking to maybe compete one day. Or just some people around similar level who don’t want to improve there rankings.
My GT is : Aeon Evolution

> 2533274960974502;1:
> Hi guys, Iv only ever brought a Xbox for Halo always wanted to play it competitive. Won various tournaments on other games including Killzone, Cod BF, Iv played Call of duty since Cod4 and played under a few orgs, had chances to go LAN just never did. And I have played Battlefield from BF3 on fragged nation game battles UMG and other sites so I know my way round competitive gaming. Just looking for a team or a clan to play with on Halo as just playing team arena solo is really painful when getting stuck with quitter or rubbish team mate. I’m 23 pretty chill consider myself decent and definitely not a gold ranked player which I currently am at the moment if anyone is interested in playing. Give me a message on Xbox or reply here. Looking for something kinda serious that your looking to maybe compete one day. Or just some people around similar level who don’t want to improve there rankings.
> My GT is : Aeon Evolution

My Spartan Company Fireteam Cerberus is a little more casual than competitive, but we are UK/EU-based and focus on cooperation and teamwork.

We are also founding members of the XBL club Halo Cooperative Gaming Club, which is a worldwide group of like-minded players who want reliable teammates to play all varieties of Halo with.

You’d be more than welcome in either the Club or both the Club and the Company.

Any questions happy to answer them.

All the best.

> 2533274960974502;1:
> Hi guys, Iv only ever brought a Xbox for Halo always wanted to play it competitive. Won various tournaments on other games including Killzone, Cod BF, Iv played Call of duty since Cod4 and played under a few orgs, had chances to go LAN just never did. And I have played Battlefield from BF3 on fragged nation game battles UMG and other sites so I know my way round competitive gaming. Just looking for a team or a clan to play with on Halo as just playing team arena solo is really painful when getting stuck with quitter or rubbish team mate. I’m 23 pretty chill consider myself decent and definitely not a gold ranked player which I currently am at the moment if anyone is interested in playing. Give me a message on Xbox or reply here. Looking for something kinda serious that your looking to maybe compete one day. Or just some people around similar level who don’t want to improve there rankings.

Check out Cairo Station. We are a fun, military-sim clan who are currently short on EU members haha… We have fun but at the same time take things serious. We have both casual and competitive sections and we do partake in Raids and what not… Its a very cool experience and we would love to have you! Check us out and contact me if you have any more questions!

> 2533274960974502;1:

I’ll add you on xbox live when I get a chance. But you should check out Grunt Work Gaming. We are still a little casual at the moment but we are looking to move beyond that and go competitive with the top members of the squad. We already have plans in motion to do that, starting by making our name a known thing, and any good players are welcome to join currently. If you’re interested in you message me as well. Here are some links for your:

Our Website: http://www.gruntworkgaming.com/
Our Spartan Company: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/grunt%20work%20gaming
Our Facbook Page: Redirecting...
Our Twitter: https://twitter.com/search?q=grunt%20work%20gaming&src=typd