Eternal Blue Flaming Helmet

Is this the only way to get this code for this helmet, to buy the Legendary edition from Ebay or Amazon?

> 2533274817707120;1:
> Is this the only way to get this code for this helmet, to buy the Legendary edition from Ebay or Amazon?

‘Copy and paste from previous Blue Flame thread’

The Eternal Armor effect (with the Bungie Nameplate) was given out by Bungie as a parting gift to it’s loyal fans for Bungie Day 2012 (07/07/2012). The Eternal Armor Effect is associated with the Bungie nameplate, they are connected through coding. If you have the Bungie nameplate, you have ‘blue flames’. If not, then you don’t (Unless you utilized an ill-legit method, which the Banhammer will detect once you go online).

When Bungie passed the rights and data to Halo to 343 Industries, they did not hand over the rights to the nameplate system for Halo: Reach. Because of this fact (As well as copyright reasons I’m sure), 343i cannot give out the Bungie nameplate that the Eternal Armor effect is attached to and because of that 343i cannot give out the Eternal Armor effect.

As for nameplates themselves, that was a function that Bungie never transfered over to 343i and eventually outright removed the page that allowed you to change them to make room for Destiny. Legitimately it is not possible to obtain new nameplates, or to change your pre-existing name plate either incase you would wonder about it. What you have is simply put what you have.

So there is no Xbox LIVE code that will unlock the Eternal Armor Effect. You had a 24 hour window to unlock it back in 2012, and if you didn’t, well you can’t get them now. The Legendary Edition of Reach will come with a LIVE Code for the Legendary Armor Effect (Red Flames).

Hope this helps and have a nice day now.