Et Tu, Grifball?

Grifball is by far my favorite mode in Halo 5, and really all of Halo. The low gravity mode is a blast, thank you 343. But why does Pro exist? Ranked Grifball was what I expected when I heard of it, not this. Grifball without shields or sensor. Why does this exist?

My guess is to make the mode more challenging. There are a number of “Pro” game modes throughout Halo, and while they are usually loosely based on MLG Halo, Grifball is more of a social game mode not meant to be played competitively. So it makes sense that Grifball Pro just makes the game more challenging rather than make it competitive. Also, a lot of accidental betrayals happen in Grifball, and I don’t know if I’d want that on my Pro SR :wink:

> 2535422600034726;1:
> Grifball is by far my favorite mode in Halo 5, and really all of Halo. The low gravity mode is a blast, thank you 343. But why does Pro exist? Ranked Grifball was what I expected when I heard of it, not this. Grifball without shields or sensor. Why does this exist?

why would there be pro grifball? its not the most watched/played thing anyway.

> 2533274979619629;3:
> > 2535422600034726;1:
> > Grifball is by far my favorite mode in Halo 5, and really all of Halo. The low gravity mode is a blast, thank you 343. But why does Pro exist? Ranked Grifball was what I expected when I heard of it, not this. Grifball without shields or sensor. Why does this exist?
>
> why would there be pro grifball? its not the most watched/played thing anyway.

Grifball pro exists, its the most common gamemode in the grifball playlist.

> 2535422600034726;4:
> > 2533274979619629;3:
> > > 2535422600034726;1:
> > > Grifball is by far my favorite mode in Halo 5, and really all of Halo. The low gravity mode is a blast, thank you 343. But why does Pro exist? Ranked Grifball was what I expected when I heard of it, not this. Grifball without shields or sensor. Why does this exist?
> >
> > why would there be pro grifball? its not the most watched/played thing anyway.
>
> Grifball pro exists, its the most common gamemode in the grifball playlist.

maybe the gamemode, but i really don know if theres grifball pros lol

I think if grifball became ranked I’d quit. But it would be a good laugh