eSports Lynx's Clan now recruiting

eSports team LYNX clan Now Recruiting
Greetings Halo community my name is Mike, the Lynx’s halo Clan Captain and primary competitive . Are you a skilled player placing well in Halo 5’s current ranking system? Are you considering working hard, practicing, and would like to play at a semi-pro or pro level at the start? Are you Ranked Onyx or Champ and looking for a Team with potential and want to soon enter competitive play?

Look no further! Join Lynx Clan Now!
We are currently recruiting Skilled Players, that would like to practice and build a team preparing for competitive play. Our ultimate goal is to build a team or teams, to Compete in the Halo Championship Series in March and other tournaments in the future.

• Recruiting Skilled Players of many varying ranges (don’t hesitate to apply no matter what)

• All technical aspects of team already handled - Show up and Play Only

• Established Management already in place

• Gamer House currently located in Chicago

• Get in on the Ground Floor of a future competitive team

• Be apart of a team that you help mold

• Practice with active team members everyday to increase skill
    Lynx Clan is looking for more than just players currently ranking well, we are looking for dedicated, hard working, team players that would like to grow in Halo 5 and establish a foothold in the competitive scene. If this sounds like you do not hesitate to apply.

Please copy and paste this application into a reply post below to apply (the more information the more we know about you the higher chance of placement on this team)

Current Arena Rank (CSR):

Past Halo Experience:

Past Competitive History (If Any):

Favorite Halo Game:

Game Time Per Day:

Do you see yourself as someone who could play Halo Competitively (explain):
Say a few sentences about yourself, and what you can bring to Lynx Clan:
do you have any experience working on a halo team if so what are your strengths:

Any Additional Extra Comments:

Thank you all for your time and for reading, if you have any additional comments or questions about Lynx Clan please contact us at lynxclan.apply@gmail.com
If you would like to personally contact me on Xbox live my gamer tag is: Kid Lc and can contact at mjreid.earthlink@gmail.com

My age is 15.
My current rank in team arena is diamond, and In FFA onyx. And my level is 38.
I’ve played halo since being a small toddler, so I’ve played all the halo’s.
My favorite halo is halo 3, though I don’t play much of it anymore due to inactivity of other players.
I play around 4 to 6 hours everyday on average.
I’ve always been pretty competitive, feeling like i need to win any game I begin.
I’m someone looking for a decent clan to get me more wins In halo, and I think I could help do that in return for this clan.

Current Arena Rank (CSR): Onyx in swat and FFA, diamond in slayer and plat in team arena
Past Halo Experience: played halo since halo 2
Past Competitive History (If Any): Did a little bit of gamebattles and other tournaments on other websites
Favorite Halo Game: halo 3
Game Time Per Day: hours vary during the week but 3-6 hours during the weekend
Do you see yourself as someone who could play Halo Competitively (explain): Yes because I’ve been competitive and wanted to win. Also want to get more into the competitive side of halo
Say a few sentences about yourself, and what you can bring to Lynx Clan: I’m looking for clan that’s competitive and will help me win. I can carry my own weight and good at team shooting and teamwork but, still need a little work on callouts.
do you have any experience working on a halo team if so what are your strengths: Yes i was very good at cleaning up kills and getting the obvjective done

interested in an alliance with DIVINE FORCE hmu GT DF 0VERL0RD

we hang around team liquid but i have no problem to alliance

whats your GT so we can talk things out

add this account ill know its you

add me… gt: A7eh

Hello I’m HisRoyalStignes, I’m Spartan rank 56 and enjoy just playing casual halo games, TheSpartan434 and KsiPrimus invited me so if I could join that would be great thanks. I’m also on a fair amount so I’ll be pretty reliable thanks:)