Escape From L.O.L.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

So, I know I’m not the only one to notice the obvious phallic imagery that is present in the “Escape from A.R.C.” Warzone map.

You know, the two obvious rock hard members that are so softly teasing to space-dock their tips together, but never fulfill their sweet promises?

I think it’s funny. They have spaceballs and everything.

My question is, how does the community feel about blatant phallic imagery in 25% of your Warzone maps? Does it bother you? Does it arouse you?

Snickerdoodle, let this ride, you know it’s there too, and you know I’m a cool guy, even though you’ll deny it in the comments when you lock it (or you won’t reply at all, and be one of those guys), but we’ve talked and you know how it is.

Phalluses (Phalli?) for everyone? Wonderful!

I don’t know what you’re talking about, OP. I only think in fruits, so I see a banana between to oranges.

> 2533274805315973;2:
> I don’t know what you’re talking about, OP. I only think in fruits, so I see a banana between to oranges.

Sticks and berries, I tell ya what.

inb4 locke

I actually thinks it looks more like a pair of ovaries, Fallopian tubes, cervix, birth canal…

What…? I mean…what?

You people have some weird imaginations.

> 2533275007059966;6:
> What…? I mean…what?

Search your feelings, you know it to be true

Once you see it, you cannot unsee it.

I feel like I’m climbing Mt. Erecteverus every time.

> 2533274821761464;8:
> > 2533275007059966;6:
> > What…? I mean…what?
>
>
> Search your feelings, you know it to be true
>
> Once you see it, you cannot unsee it.
>
> I feel like I’m climbing Mt. Erecteverus every time.

My feelings remain unchanged

> 2533275007059966;9:
> > 2533274821761464;8:
> > > 2533275007059966;6:
> > > What…? I mean…what?
> >
> >
> > Search your feelings, you know it to be true
> >
> > Once you see it, you cannot unsee it.
> >
> > I feel like I’m climbing Mt. Erecteverus every time.
>
>
> My feelings remain unchanged

So change them. Turn off the parental controls, maybe it doesn’t show up with them on.

> 2533274821761464;10:
> > 2533275007059966;9:
> > > 2533274821761464;8:
> > > > 2533275007059966;6:
> > > > What…? I mean…what?
> > >
> > >
> > > Search your feelings, you know it to be true
> > >
> > > Once you see it, you cannot unsee it.
> > >
> > > I feel like I’m climbing Mt. Erecteverus every time.
> >
> >
> > My feelings remain unchanged
>
>
> So change them. Turn off the parental controls, maybe it doesn’t show up with them on.

Changing feelings and parental controls are both highly illogical.

> 2533275007059966;11:
> > 2533274821761464;10:
> > > 2533275007059966;9:
> > > > 2533274821761464;8:
> > > > > 2533275007059966;6:
> > > > > What…? I mean…what?
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Search your feelings, you know it to be true
> > > >
> > > > Once you see it, you cannot unsee it.
> > > >
> > > > I feel like I’m climbing Mt. Erecteverus every time.
> > >
> > >
> > > My feelings remain unchanged
> >
> >
> > So change them. Turn off the parental controls, maybe it doesn’t show up with them on.
>
>
> Changing feelings and parental controls are both highly illogical.

I know you see them, you’re just being a phallus. It’s okay son, I know what it’s like. I’m one too.

what do you think all the guns are supposed to represent?

I’ve never seen it that way.

> 2533274803493024;14:
> I’ve never seen it that way.

You do now.

Great start for 2016, guys.

> 2533274939958452;16:
> Great start for 2016, guys.

It ain’t 2016 at 343i yet

Now I finally have something to look forward to when playing Warzone.