Escape from ark worst warzone map

IMO escape fron ark is the worst warzone map i honestly think it is the worst map ever next to one of 343s forge maps for btb

The BTB maps were created by some of the top community forgers. I think each Warzone map has its pros and cons.

The maps are good.

Arc is fun to me. It is the best to warthog in for sure. I don’t like how close the armories are to each other, but that’s a minor complaint.

ARC is my least fav warzone map, but it is still an ok map.

Tired of playing Stormbreak it’s the only map that comes up for me 90% of the time and it feels like once one team kills the legendary boss at the start it’s impossible to comeback. I wish they would spawn the legendary boss later then at the start of the game.

> 2533274825230411;6:
> Tired of playing Stormbreak it’s the only map that comes up for me 90% of the time and it feels like once one team kills the legendary boss at the start it’s impossible to comeback. I wish they would spawn the legendary boss later then at the start of the game.

It’s actually the easiest mao for me to come back. The bosses are easy to steal and if you hold both armories, you have the fastest route to most bosses.

This is a very fast paced chaotic map for sure. I have had great games on here and terrible games. I actually like it a lot because of the chaos. The games can also end extremely fast. I won a game on this map over the weekend in 00:05:26. Our team captured all the bases (I capped 2) then destroyed the core. Yes in 5 minutes 26 seconds. I think I might have even had the final shot on the core. I think Stormbreak is my favorite.

> 2533274825230411;6:
> Tired of playing Stormbreak it’s the only map that comes up for me 90% of the time and it feels like once one team kills the legendary boss at the start it’s impossible to comeback. I wish they would spawn the legendary boss later then at the start of the game.

Stormbreak is my favourite…

ARC is one of the better Warzone maps in terms of layout and action, but the AI spawns suck. if you own the garage you are pretty much guaranteed all major bosses.

I hate battle of noctus

ARC was my favourite until Noctus dropped. My least favourite is Darkstar.

most my unfrigs are on that map

To speak my mind properly I think that Darkstar is the least enjoyable map to play on.
And I think that Apex is to unbalanced in terms of layout (But keep in mind that I only think it’s an unbalanced layout)

> 2533275031449684;11:
> I hate battle of noctus

This is my contender for worst warzone map. It doesn’t matter where you spawn, BR’s are going to hit you from anywhere. Or Sniped from the home base.

Arc’s the worst?

I guess you like noctus and Urban than?

> 2533275031449684;11:
> I hate battle of noctus

I hate ppl who revive threads 6 months ago

Holy necro thread Batman!

But yes, Ark sucks

> 2535468425990603;17:
> > 2533275031449684;11:
> > I hate battle of noctus
>
>