Escape from ARC and warzone team balancing

1. Is it 100% necessary that all thumbless morons, whose finest REQ item is a Needler, are put on the same team?
  2. Is it essential that it has to be my team?
  3. Do we have to be matched against a team that has 30 Phaetons and Ultra Banshees each?
  4. What happened to the Escape from Arc map, the moment Battle of Noctus turned up it seems to have been dropped from the warzone playlist, is it an official 343 policy to have no more than 3 maps in any one playlist?

Escape from Ark is definitely not turned down. The other day I got it, no joke, SEVEN times in a row. If anything I wish they’d turn it down. When I play with an organized team, Ark is pretty fun. But playing with randoms makes for a really REALLY bad time on Ark. A bad team of randoms ends up spawn trapped like 99% of the time on that map and it’s REALLY rough.

> 2533274851326318;2:
> Escape from Ark is definitely not turned down. The other day I got it, no joke, SEVEN times in a row. If anything I wish they’d turn it down. When I play with an organized team, Ark is pretty fun. But playing with randoms makes for a really REALLY bad time on Ark. A bad team of randoms ends up spawn trapped like 99% of the time on that map and it’s REALLY rough.

Reminds me of the first few days of invasion in Reach, it was fun in multiplayer but no one in my team knew how to push, as for A.R.K, it really does get rough once you are pushed back to homebase.

> 2533274884420171;3:
> > 2533274851326318;2:
> > Escape from Ark is definitely not turned down. The other day I got it, no joke, SEVEN times in a row. If anything I wish they’d turn it down. When I play with an organized team, Ark is pretty fun. But playing with randoms makes for a really REALLY bad time on Ark. A bad team of randoms ends up spawn trapped like 99% of the time on that map and it’s REALLY rough.
>
>
> Reminds me of the first few days of invasion in Reach, it was fun in multiplayer but no one in my team knew how to push, as for A.R.K, it really does get rough once you are pushed back to homebase.

Perhaps, but given the complaints about the lack of maps surely removing them from playlists is counter-intuitive?

> 2533274813818876;4:
> > 2533274884420171;3:
> > > 2533274851326318;2:
> > > Escape from Ark is definitely not turned down. The other day I got it, no joke, SEVEN times in a row. If anything I wish they’d turn it down. When I play with an organized team, Ark is pretty fun. But playing with randoms makes for a really REALLY bad time on Ark. A bad team of randoms ends up spawn trapped like 99% of the time on that map and it’s REALLY rough.
> >
> >
> > Reminds me of the first few days of invasion in Reach, it was fun in multiplayer but no one in my team knew how to push, as for A.R.K, it really does get rough once you are pushed back to homebase.
>
>
> Perhaps, but given the complaints about the lack of maps surely removing them from playlists is counter-intuitive?

Maybe the maps should be in a set rotation but they can be shuffled around so you dont play the next map in line and you dont get the same map every second game.