Escape From A.R.C. Warzone Map Overplayed?

Seriously, HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO PLAY THIS MAP? If you go to my Warzone game history, you will see that I’ve played this map more than the other two combined. On Saturday, November 7, 2015, I played this map 5 times in a row. I’m not saying that I hate this map or that I can’t do well on it, I’m saying that I would like to play the other two maps just as much. I would like it if the maps were all evened out to where you play each the same amount of times. Not the same map till you’re sick of it. Please someone fix this cause I will end up quitting before the match even begins if I have this experience again.

I’d definitely rather overplay ARC than play that horrible snow map.

> 2533274913936758;2:
> I’d definitely rather overplay ARC than play that horrible snow map.

I know around 75% of the time I end up playing on Stormbreak, I wish to play more Arc because its my favorite but I end up playing on it about 8% of the time.

by now every map feels overplayed to me. They need to release more warzone maps asap.

I suffer from too much stormbreak. Don’t like it, it’s too straight. Arks the best as the bases are in a triangle, gives you a few more options.

Warzone needs more maps. It’s starting to get stale.

Seems like it’s not just ARC but every map in Warzone.

> 2533274820441404;4:
> by now every map feels overplayed to me. They need to release more warzone maps asap.

I agree with this. It does seem like I see either Stormbreak or A.R.C. most often though. Seems like everyone has that one map they just don’t see much, which is sad when there are only three maps…

> 2533274820441404;4:
> by now every map feels overplayed to me. They need to release more warzone maps asap.

Truthfully, if every map feels overplayed, you need to slow down on Halo. Many other games just came out: Black Ops 3, Fallout 4, Rise of the Tomb Raider. Just pick one and play. Come back to Halo after and you’ll seem to enjoy it more.

This is my favorite one! I’d rather play this one than play Apex 7 as much as I do.

My only problem with arc is it is so hard to come back from.

I tend to get Stormbreak the most often, which is awful because it’s my least favorite map. ARC is good because it tends to have more options and Apex 7 is my favorite, though I see it the least.

Stormbreak is all I get, endless Stormbreaks (but it is my most successful map)
That’s what you get though with only 3 maps, laws of probability mate.

Personally like Apex 7. The beginning of the match always feels like a shout-out to storming the beach in Halo CE’s “The Silent Cartographer” level

> 2533274820441404;4:

This

I really like warzone and all the maps. I am honestly just bored of them at this point.