Escape Facilty 7! (1/2 Player Puzzle Map)

Hello! I made this Forge Map and Gametype a while ago, and its had some good reviews, but I thought that I might post it here if anyone’s interested.

All the information,images, and links are in the link:

http://www.forgehub.com/forum/reach-mini-game-maps/130248-escape-facility-7-a.html

If anyone happens to have a Forgehub account, I’d appericiate it if you could leave a comment there, just to get the map seen again, but if not, have fun playing it! :slight_smile:

I LOVE THESE KINDA MAPS!
Downloaded right away, i’ll come back with my feed back later :slight_smile:

> I LOVE THESE KINDA MAPS!
> Downloaded right away, i’ll come back with my feed back later :slight_smile:

Thanks very much, hope you enjoy it! :smiley:

> > I LOVE THESE KINDA MAPS!
> > Downloaded right away, i’ll come back with my feed back later :slight_smile:
>
> Thanks very much, hope you enjoy it! :smiley:

umm, i’m stuck xD
Got past the kill ball and i’m on top the cube?

> > > I LOVE THESE KINDA MAPS!
> > > Downloaded right away, i’ll come back with my feed back later :slight_smile:
> >
> > Thanks very much, hope you enjoy it! :smiley:
>
> umm, i’m stuck xD
> Got past the kill ball and i’m on top the cube?

I gotta check this out…

DL

> > > > I LOVE THESE KINDA MAPS!
> > > > Downloaded right away, i’ll come back with my feed back later :slight_smile:
> > >
> > > Thanks very much, hope you enjoy it! :smiley:
> >
> > umm, i’m stuck xD
> > Got past the kill ball and i’m on top the cube?
>
> I gotta check this out…
>
> DL

If you find out what to do tell me

> > > I LOVE THESE KINDA MAPS!
> > > Downloaded right away, i’ll come back with my feed back later :slight_smile:
> >
> > Thanks very much, hope you enjoy it! :smiley:
>
> umm, i’m stuck xD
> Got past the kill ball and i’m on top the cube?

Is it the bit with the dice, or before or after that? Sorry, I havn’t actually played it in a while, I’m just trying to remember from the screenshots XD
It’s certainly possible though :wink:

I haven’t encountered a dice yet

> I haven’t encountered a dice yet

Ahh, I think I know where you you’ve gone wrong! After the kill ball gets launched, there’s a hole under where it was that you need to go into, which leeds to a small tunnel. Hope that helped!

> > I haven’t encountered a dice yet
>
> Ahh, I think I know where you you’ve gone wrong! After the kill ball gets launched, there’s a hole under where it was that you need to go into, which leeds to a small tunnel. Hope that helped!

I did that but then i noticed you’re at a dead end so i jumped up on the rails instead and i’m now on top of it xD