Error Sync Profile

I can’t play Halo 5: Forge because it says “Error Sync Profile”. Please help me to fix it, thanks.

It will fix itself but it takes some time

> 2535442485897712;2:
> It will fix itself but it takes some time

I’ve been waiting a week, are u sure?

> 2533274861054746;1:
> I can’t play Halo 5: Forge because it says “Error Sync Profile”. Please help me to fix it, thanks.

Are you playing on the Xbox 1 or PC version of Halo 5?

Hmm…, how good is your internet?

I’m playing on PC version, i have a 20mb

I’m not sure whether it’ll be able to fix the problem, but I found this on the Xbox forums.

Link.

The servers are always buggy, and have been since release. I had 3 games in a row that wouldn’t start yesterday, just said there was an error with the dedicated server. All sorts of nonsense in Halo, it really isn’t up to scratch.

I’ve had this profile sync error before, usually it resolves itself the same day, but if you’ve had it for days then that’s not right. Have you tried fully powering off your Xbox?

How to clear the cache.

> 2533274792641480;8:
> The servers are always buggy, and have been since release. I had 3 games in a row that wouldn’t start yesterday, just said there was an error with the dedicated server. All sorts of nonsense in Halo, it really isn’t up to scratch.
>
> I’ve had this profile sync error before, usually it resolves itself the same day, but if you’ve had it for days then that’s not right. Have you tried fully powering off your Xbox?
>
> How to clear the cache.

I’m on PC i don’t think it’s an xbox problem also because i’ve Xbox360 and i didn’t bought a Xbox One

are you able to sign into the xbox app successfully?

> 2533274814865193;10:
> are you able to sign into the xbox app successfully?

Yes man