Error Retrieving Data Center Results

For some reason, it keeps telling me to restart the beta then nothing happens when I do that. I found out that I’m not the only one. Get to work l, 343. I want to play breakout.

Sucks to be you, breakouts good but slayer br starts is better.

I’m experiencing the same issue. Im also having trouble getting onto any multiplayer on Xbox so I wonder if it’s a live thing.

> 2533274807658555;3:
> I’m experiencing the same issue. Im also having trouble getting onto any multiplayer on Xbox so I wonder if it’s a live thing.

yours might be an internet issue, but I can get into mcc games no problem and this doesn’t work.

I’m pretty mad at 343 for making a game-breaking glitch. I think it had something to do with trying to get on while it was in maintenance.

I got it to work!

How? I am still having the issue.

> 2775209234669758;7:
> How? I am still having the issue.

I just pressed a and start a bunch of times and I got into the slayer lobby, I still have the problem unless I do that.

Check your network settings on your router and look for an option for “ip flood detection”. I disabled this on my end, and it solved the issue for me.

maybe you guys should try updating your router because the firmware may be out of date.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/85d779d52cfd46918b4f8b638f2e3c7b/topics/unable-to-connect-or-load-i-hope-this-helps/b80037cf-88ae-4332-9501-95a102d0984b/posts