Error msg when accessing Forums

bs angel maybe you can help with this one. I get this error message when trying to access the forums from the Waypoint main page…

“Server Error
405 - HTTP verb used to access this page is not allowed.
The page you are looking for cannot be displayed because an invalid method (HTTP verb) was used to attempt access.”

Unfortunately I cannot access the waypoint main page atm so I can let you know what address is given, instead this msg is displayed on the page, “Sorry, an error occured while processing your request”. This has happened only now and never before. I image the site is under maintenance?

However, I have just noticed that when I google “halo waypoint forums” it gives me access to the forums (address: http://halo.xbox.com/forums/)

Not sure if you are already aware of this, but I wanted you to know so the problem can be looked at.

Yea I experienced some error msgs to yesterday.

We had approximately 45 minutes of downtime yesterday. I’m not sure if that’s what you experienced or something else, though, so I’d recommend clearing your cache, deleting your cookies, and seeing if that manages to sort everything.