Erm are there server issues or are the files broke

I downloaded the Beta and started it up. Got to the main menu and an error popped up about “Unexpected issues with the server”. I uninstalled and reinstalled twice and the same problem keeps happening. Any help?

just restart the game or try again worked for me

It’s server problems. You will consistently see “unexpected” errors when trying to join matchmaking. Restarting the game usually helps for a little while.

Problem is I tried that many times and still got the same problem. Dont even get past the main menu. Thanks for trying though.

> 2533274816794002;4:
> Problem is I tried that many times and still got the same problem. Dont even get past the main menu. Thanks for trying though.

Try hard resetting your Xbox by holding the power button until it shuts off.

Been trying to play since it came out on the 29th but haven’t got passed the main menu :frowning: . are there server problems in the UK? they should really add a site so you can check if the servers are up in your area.

> 2533274864865363;6:
> Been trying to play since it came out on the 29th but haven’t got passed the main menu :frowning: . are there server problems in the UK? they should really add a site so you can check if the servers are up in your area.

I live in the Uk too. Could be a problem for only the UK then

Been trying to play since it came out on the 29th but haven’t got passed the main menu :frowning: . are there server problems in the UK? they should really add a site so you can check if the servers are up in your area.

Also need to remember its a beta…

> 2533274804612779;5:
> > 2533274816794002;4:
> > Problem is I tried that many times and still got the same problem. Dont even get past the main menu. Thanks for trying though.
>
>
> Try hard resetting your Xbox by holding the power button until it shuts off.

Just tried hard resetting (thanks for the idea) Sadly still the same issue. Looks like no Halo 5 for me :confused:

> 2533274890980480;9:
> Also need to remember its a beta…

yeah I know that there are going to be problems. Just hoped I could get on. Also this gives feedback if more players are getting the same issues

Been trying to play since it came out on the 29th but can’t get past the main menu :frowning: Are the serves down in the UK? They really need to add a website so that you can check server status.