Equipments such as thruster pack too strong?

Many other equipment can be said the same about them…

Thruster pack? Needs a boost,not a big one though, except in flood that is.
Also, it annoys me that some Abilities dont work when crouched, i understand this, but i think they should force your spartan to automatically stand.

When Regen is activated in a slope and your Spartan trips out of the activation, it doesn’t recharge your health and neigther your team probably. This is an issue.

Promethean Vision is garbage. It’s cheap, and there’s no place for it. On a well organized team one kid with Prom Vision can give away enemy positions the entire game. But if they insist on keeping it around (which they will) then it should be ordnance.

And I don’t get all the Camo hate. You see Camo on the radar, then yeah theres a guy in there somewhere. Throw a nade and clean up the mess. It’s not hard at all.

Edit: But then again most people on this site are boltshot users, lulz. Which explains plenty.

Hell no the thruster pack is underpowered.

> Promethean Vision is garbage. It’s cheap, and there’s no place for it. On a well organized team one kid with Prom Vision can give away enemy positions the entire game. But if they insist on keeping it around (which they will) then it should be ordnance.
>
> And I don’t get all the Camo hate. You see Camo on the radar, then yeah theres a guy in there somewhere. Throw a nade and clean up the mess. It’s not hard at all.
>
> Edit: But then again most people on this site are boltshot users, lulz. Which explains plenty.

Camo is not always seen on the radar. The “scrambler” effect doesn’t work when the camo user is crouched still.

> Many other equipment can be said the same about them…

Looks at name

hugh…

Anyway, thruster pack is the least powerful, but still useful (for ninjas, and lift redirects) in the right hands.

I love the darned thing.

Promethean sheild still annoys the balls out of me, because I know the people who use it use it as a crutch for when they make bad decisions and get caught in an open firefight.

It’s not that overpowered, just the fact that it negates almost all damage is annoying. That said, it’s better than Armor Lock.

Other than that, they’re all pretty balanced. I will say thruster needs a buff, so that it launches you farther than it would if you wer just sprinting.

Other than that, I’d say it’s useful and balanced in the right hands.

You have clearly been smokingsomeweed as your name suggests if you think Thruster Pack is overpowered. Seeing your name is all I need to know to tell everyone to ignore anything you have to say.

Why do you keep making so many pointless threads?

Have you all tried using speed boost and the thruster at the same time? I have and it was ‘awesome’ for a short time ^.^