Equipment in Halo 6

I’d love to see a return of equipment in Halo 6. I’m not saying ditch Spartan Abilities though. Just equipment on the D-pad.

I like the idea of having decently powerful items that can save an entire team if used correctly. Bubble Shield, Power Drain, and Regen should all return and we should see new things like deployable turrets or local invis field. Maybe not those but something.

Just an idea, thoughts?

> 2533274796680285;1:
> I’d love to see a return of equipment in Halo 6. I’m not saying ditch Spartan Abilities though. Just equipment on the D-pad.
>
> I like the idea of having decently powerful items that can save an entire team if used correctly. Bubble Shield, Power Drain, and Regen should all return and we should see new things like deployable turrets or local invis field. Maybe not those but something.
>
> Just an idea, thoughts?

If it could be implemented correctly I’d love to see the return of equipment in Halo 6. Especially the bubble shield.

> 2533274796680285;1:
> I’d love to see a return of equipment in Halo 6. I’m not saying ditch Spartan Abilities though. Just equipment on the D-pad.
>
> I like the idea of having decently powerful items that can save an entire team if used correctly. Bubble Shield, Power Drain, and Regen should all return and we should see new things like deployable turrets or local invis field. Maybe not those but something.
>
> Just an idea, thoughts?

Not really

How about you can’t throw it when sprinting/using a spartan ability this way it adds another risk reward to sprinting. Also would have an animation which would make it another risk reward.

I’d love to see equipment return

I would love to see this, but only if it replaces the abilities. The game is already bogged down with an overabundance of “features”. If we take out the sprinting, thrusters, ground pound, and stabilizers; then sure, I’d like to see equipment come back.

Equipment > abilities.

I think it would be cool to put in warzone as REQs. 1 time use only like in halo 3.

Halo 3 style of equipment is slow and generally not as fun to use compared to the AA’s.