Equipment Drops vs Ordinance Drops

Do you think it would be a good idea if in future halo games Ordinance drops only contained Halo3-esque equipment? This would allow 343i to keep the ordinance drop concept while putting the weapons back on the map where they belong.

Yes, there will be some randomness and chaos associated with equipment (ie, trip mines guarding a room, power drain spamming) but it would be more controlled since equipment can only be used once.

I don’t agree with this. Equipment was sort of a prototype experiment in halo 3 that rightfully evolved into armor abilities.

Weapons in PO is a good thing because players now have an alternate means of obtaining a weapon through hard work and it improves weapon variety, and there are still weapons on the map too I’m not sure what you mean.

I want my ordnance to mean something, I want to be rewarded for playing well and I’m sorry but a silly little halo 3 style piece of equipment that I’m likely going to die before caring to use just doesn’t cut it.

I dont agree with this.
Why? Because i dont see a reason why the player should receive anything that would give him/her an edge in combat, just because he/she got couple of kills.

And that thing is even dropped right at her/him, so, you dont even have to walk to get it, increasing risk of you dying.

So, i vote NO on everything related to ordinance. Just scrap the whole thing.
Or, if its not going to get scrapped, make it so that it would bring you primary weapon ammo, secondary weapon ammo, and grenade re-stock.

> I want my ordnance to mean something, I want to be rewarded for playing well

These kind of comments still make me wonder, if Halo is too hard for you, sammy.

I would say drop the concept of Personal Ordnance Drops for the regular gameplay entirely.

It is fundamentally unfair, interrupts the flow of games/maps and adds nothing significant or overall positive to the game, no matter if the selection of items is static or random or what kind of items are included.

> Or, if its not going to get scrapped, make it so that it would bring you primary weapon ammo, secondary weapon ammo, and grenade re-stock.

What I think would be completely redundant and still disruptive (even though to a quite low degree), therefore simply remove it. :slight_smile:

> I want my ordnance to mean something, I want to be rewarded for playing well

Playing well is reward enough in my opinion since it already implys an advantage over your opponents. Rewarding the player who plays well with an additional advantage from the outside and hence even increase the gap between him/her and his/her opponents is simply unfair.

Ordnance has no place in Halo. Halo has always been about controlling the map and power weapons. Personal Ordnance defeats the purpose of controlling the power weapons in order to gain an advantage because it allows you to call power weapons down to your feet (some of which more more powerful than those on the map). Similar to CoD, the rich gets richer and the game turns into one big unbalanced pub stomping session which is why Infinity settings cannot be taken seriously.

I’ve seen people suggest making Ordnance ammo only or similar to this thread, AAs and Equipment only but I would still have to disagree. Not because it would break the game, because it wouldn’t but because it doesn’t benefit gameplay. Go play Team Throwdown and you may notice maybe 1/8 players in the lobby may call down their Ordnance. It has such a small impact on gameplay that it’s not worth calling down. It brings nothing interesting or strategic to the game, it is there pretty much for the sake of being there and not removing it.

If it should have such little effect on gameplay which very few people would use, why not straight out remove it?

> I don’t agree with this. Equipment was fairly balanced and didn’t break gameplay in halo 3 that devolved into the broken armor abilities we have today.
>
> Weapons in PO is a good thing because players now no longer have to control the weapons on the map and takes very little effort to obtain. It also adds to the randomness in gameplay. There are still weapons on the map too that are really not worth controlling. I’m not sure what you mean so would you care to explain for the hundredth time?
>
> I want my ordnance to mean something, I want to be rewarded for playing bad or good and I’m sorry but a silly little halo 3 style piece of equipment that I’m likely going to die before caring to use just doesn’t cut it for myself.

fixed
Everything you said could not be further from the truth apart from the part about adding variety. But as seen in Halo 4, that isn’t such a good thing.

If you want to feel like a demigod and enjoy variety and unbalanced randomness, there is always CoD because hopeful Ordnance will never returns to a Halo game in it’s current state. 343 would be stupid to ignore this rather one sided poll.

What in the world,… How can these poll numbers be?!

You guys don’t really want PO gone completely do you? I mean could it be balanced a bit better, so that every option is equally viable? Yes yes of course it could and I totally support that, think of halo 4 PO as a buggy beta version of the awesomeness that will be halo 5 PO.

We want to improve it not scrap it. PO is a good thing, it gives players tangible rewards for playing well and encourages getting kills, assists, and doing cool moves and tricks like assasinations and kills from the grave.

It is fun to hear “ordnance ready” and works wonders to spice up a game. They also add strategic value, where players need to carfully consider each option and choose the best one.

The idea is a good one overall, worth working on not throwing out.

> What in the world,… How can these poll numbers be?!
>
> You guys don’t really want PO gone completely do you? I mean could it be balanced a bit better, so that every option is equally viable? Yes yes of course it could and I totally support that, think of halo 4 PO as a buggy beta version of the awesomeness that will be halo 5 PO.
>
> We want to improve it not scrap it. PO is a good thing, it gives players tangible rewards for playing well and encourages getting kills, assists, and doing cool moves and tricks like assasinations and kills from the grave.
>
> It is fun to hear “ordnance ready” and works wonders to spice up a game. They also add strategic value, where players need to carfully consider each option and choose the best one.
>
> The idea is a good one overall, worth working on not throwing out.

Okay, go ahead. Tell me how can it be improved.
Because, at the end of the day, Ordinance will be unbalanced, no matter what you do to it.
But i would like to hear your opinion about how to make it better, and making it more ‘‘strategic’’ because we all know how hard it is to pick the best option the ordinance gives you.

> > What in the world,… How can these poll numbers be?!
> >
> > You guys don’t really want PO gone completely do you? I mean could it be balanced a bit better, so that every option is equally viable? Yes yes of course it could and I totally support that, think of halo 4 PO as a buggy beta version of the awesomeness that will be halo 5 PO.
> >
> > We want to improve it not scrap it. PO is a good thing, it gives players tangible rewards for playing well and encourages getting kills, assists, and doing cool moves and tricks like assasinations and kills from the grave.
> >
> > It is fun to hear “ordnance ready” and works wonders to spice up a game. They also add strategic value, where players need to carfully consider each option and choose the best one.
> >
> > The idea is a good one overall, worth working on not throwing out.
>
> Okay, go ahead. Tell me how can it be improved.
> Because, at the end of the day, Ordinance will be unbalanced, no matter what you do to it.
> But i would like to hear your opinion about how to make it better, and making it more ‘‘strategic’’ because we all know how hard it is to pick the best option the ordinance gives you.

Ah good ok so here is my personal ordnance idea.

Every option, from a couple frags to an incineration cannon, has a balanced price in points. For example a needler costing 50, a railgun costing 70, and a rocket launcher costing 150.

As you begin to play and rack up points, more and more choices become available to you, and you can scroll through options with R & L Dpad and call it in with down Dpad. The cost of the ordnance is taken from you balance and there you go.

There are a few ways this would be better; 1. Every weapon is properly priced point wise. 2. Players can receive exactly what they want. 3. There is no loss of points if you receive an ordnance and don’t use it immediately like there is now.

Strategy is increased because now that ordnance is non random, teams and players can plan exactly what ordnance choices they are going to go for. One guy who is their best sniper saves for a sniper, while others save for a SAW or rockets, etc. should I take a low tier approach and burn through as many needler as possible, or a high tier approach with a good incineration cannon run? So many decisions.

That’s how I would do Halo 5 PO.

> > > What in the world,… How can these poll numbers be?!
> > >
> > > You guys don’t really want PO gone completely do you? I mean could it be balanced a bit better, so that every option is equally viable? Yes yes of course it could and I totally support that, think of halo 4 PO as a buggy beta version of the awesomeness that will be halo 5 PO.
> > >
> > > We want to improve it not scrap it. PO is a good thing, it gives players tangible rewards for playing well and encourages getting kills, assists, and doing cool moves and tricks like assasinations and kills from the grave.
> > >
> > > It is fun to hear “ordnance ready” and works wonders to spice up a game. They also add strategic value, where players need to carfully consider each option and choose the best one.
> > >
> > > The idea is a good one overall, worth working on not throwing out.
> >
> > Okay, go ahead. Tell me how can it be improved.
> > Because, at the end of the day, Ordinance will be unbalanced, no matter what you do to it.
> > But i would like to hear your opinion about how to make it better, and making it more ‘‘strategic’’ because we all know how hard it is to pick the best option the ordinance gives you.
>
> Ah good ok so here is my personal ordnance idea.
>
> Every option, from a couple frags to an incineration cannon, has a balanced price in points. For example a needler costing 50, a railgun costing 70, and a rocket launcher costing 150.
>
> As you begin to play and rack up points, more and more choices become available to you, and you can scroll through options with R & L Dpad and call it in with down Dpad. The cost of the ordnance is taken from you balance and there you go.
>
> There are a few ways this would be better; 1. Every weapon is properly priced point wise. 2. Players can receive exactly what they want. 3. There is no loss of points if you receive an ordnance and don’t use it immediately like there is now.
>
> Strategy is increased because now that ordnance is non random, teams and players can plan exactly what ordnance choices they are going to go for. One guy who is their best sniper saves for a sniper, while others save for a SAW or rockets, etc. should I take a low tier approach and burn through as many needler as possible, or a high tier approach with a good incineration cannon run? So many decisions.
>
> That’s how I would do Halo 5 PO.

So, Killstreaks from CoD?

The thing about ordinance is I just do not like the idea of it in Halo. Calling in an ordinance in order to pick up a power weapon is not how I like to play Halo. It gives rise to the chance of several snipers or shotguns on the map at the same time. I think all power weapons should be placed on certain spots of the map. 343i tried making it easier for new players to jump into by dropping the weapons into your hands, but let’s be honest, it really does not take more than a couple of games to figure out where to find the sniper, shotgun or rocket launcher on a map. No new player should be at the same advantage as someone who has been playing the game for years. It is self explanatory.

> > > > What in the world,… How can these poll numbers be?!
> > > >
> > > > You guys don’t really want PO gone completely do you? I mean could it be balanced a bit better, so that every option is equally viable? Yes yes of course it could and I totally support that, think of halo 4 PO as a buggy beta version of the awesomeness that will be halo 5 PO.
> > > >
> > > > We want to improve it not scrap it. PO is a good thing, it gives players tangible rewards for playing well and encourages getting kills, assists, and doing cool moves and tricks like assasinations and kills from the grave.
> > > >
> > > > It is fun to hear “ordnance ready” and works wonders to spice up a game. They also add strategic value, where players need to carfully consider each option and choose the best one.
> > > >
> > > > The idea is a good one overall, worth working on not throwing out.
> > >
> > > Okay, go ahead. Tell me how can it be improved.
> > > Because, at the end of the day, Ordinance will be unbalanced, no matter what you do to it.
> > > But i would like to hear your opinion about how to make it better, and making it more ‘‘strategic’’ because we all know how hard it is to pick the best option the ordinance gives you.
> >
> > Ah good ok so here is my personal ordnance idea.
> >
> > Every option, from a couple frags to an incineration cannon, has a balanced price in points. For example a needler costing 50, a railgun costing 70, and a rocket launcher costing 150.
> >
> > As you begin to play and rack up points, more and more choices become available to you, and you can scroll through options with R & L Dpad and call it in with down Dpad. The cost of the ordnance is taken from you balance and there you go.
> >
> > There are a few ways this would be better; 1. Every weapon is properly priced point wise. 2. Players can receive exactly what they want. 3. There is no loss of points if you receive an ordnance and don’t use it immediately like there is now.
> >
> > Strategy is increased because now that ordnance is non random, teams and players can plan exactly what ordnance choices they are going to go for. One guy who is their best sniper saves for a sniper, while others save for a SAW or rockets, etc. should I take a low tier approach and burn through as many needler as possible, or a high tier approach with a good incineration cannon run? So many decisions.
> >
> > That’s how I would do Halo 5 PO.
>
> So, Killstreaks from CoD?

Similar, but your points do not reset on death and you do not pre pick 3 options or whatever it is, ever single option is available once you rack up the appropriate number of points and you can scroll through and chose anything you like. Also the ordnance options have a shared point pool, not like in cod where there is a segregation such as 2 UAVs and an auto turret.

> > > > > What in the world,… How can these poll numbers be?!
> > > > >
> > > > > You guys don’t really want PO gone completely do you? I mean could it be balanced a bit better, so that every option is equally viable? Yes yes of course it could and I totally support that, think of halo 4 PO as a buggy beta version of the awesomeness that will be halo 5 PO.
> > > > >
> > > > > We want to improve it not scrap it. PO is a good thing, it gives players tangible rewards for playing well and encourages getting kills, assists, and doing cool moves and tricks like assasinations and kills from the grave.
> > > > >
> > > > > It is fun to hear “ordnance ready” and works wonders to spice up a game. They also add strategic value, where players need to carfully consider each option and choose the best one.
> > > > >
> > > > > The idea is a good one overall, worth working on not throwing out.
> > > >
> > > > Okay, go ahead. Tell me how can it be improved.
> > > > Because, at the end of the day, Ordinance will be unbalanced, no matter what you do to it.
> > > > But i would like to hear your opinion about how to make it better, and making it more ‘‘strategic’’ because we all know how hard it is to pick the best option the ordinance gives you.
> > >
> > > Ah good ok so here is my personal ordnance idea.
> > >
> > > Every option, from a couple frags to an incineration cannon, has a balanced price in points. For example a needler costing 50, a railgun costing 70, and a rocket launcher costing 150.
> > >
> > > As you begin to play and rack up points, more and more choices become available to you, and you can scroll through options with R & L Dpad and call it in with down Dpad. The cost of the ordnance is taken from you balance and there you go.
> > >
> > > There are a few ways this would be better; 1. Every weapon is properly priced point wise. 2. Players can receive exactly what they want. 3. There is no loss of points if you receive an ordnance and don’t use it immediately like there is now.
> > >
> > > Strategy is increased because now that ordnance is non random, teams and players can plan exactly what ordnance choices they are going to go for. One guy who is their best sniper saves for a sniper, while others save for a SAW or rockets, etc. should I take a low tier approach and burn through as many needler as possible, or a high tier approach with a good incineration cannon run? So many decisions.
> > >
> > > That’s how I would do Halo 5 PO.
> >
> > So, Killstreaks from CoD?
>
> Similar, but your points do not reset on death and you do not pre pick 3 options or whatever it is, ever single option is available once you rack up the appropriate number of points and you can scroll through and chose anything you like. Also the ordnance options have a shared point pool, not like in cod where there is a segregation such as 2 UAVs and an auto turret.

So, in another words, this is ordinance made for campers, correct?
Since, im capable of hiding in a random spot with active camo, and keep killing people with the Sniper rifle, and call in one after every 150 points?

> > > > > What in the world,… How can these poll numbers be?!
> > > > >
> > > > > You guys don’t really want PO gone completely do you? I mean could it be balanced a bit better, so that every option is equally viable? Yes yes of course it could and I totally support that, think of halo 4 PO as a buggy beta version of the awesomeness that will be halo 5 PO.
> > > > >
> > > > > We want to improve it not scrap it. PO is a good thing, it gives players tangible rewards for playing well and encourages getting kills, assists, and doing cool moves and tricks like assasinations and kills from the grave.
> > > > >
> > > > > It is fun to hear “ordnance ready” and works wonders to spice up a game. They also add strategic value, where players need to carfully consider each option and choose the best one.
> > > > >
> > > > > The idea is a good one overall, worth working on not throwing out.
> > > >
> > > > Okay, go ahead. Tell me how can it be improved.
> > > > Because, at the end of the day, Ordinance will be unbalanced, no matter what you do to it.
> > > > But i would like to hear your opinion about how to make it better, and making it more ‘‘strategic’’ because we all know how hard it is to pick the best option the ordinance gives you.
> > >
> > > Ah good ok so here is my personal ordnance idea.
> > >
> > > Every option, from a couple frags to an incineration cannon, has a balanced price in points. For example a needler costing 50, a railgun costing 70, and a rocket launcher costing 150.
> > >
> > > As you begin to play and rack up points, more and more choices become available to you, and you can scroll through options with R & L Dpad and call it in with down Dpad. The cost of the ordnance is taken from you balance and there you go.
> > >
> > > There are a few ways this would be better; 1. Every weapon is properly priced point wise. 2. Players can receive exactly what they want. 3. There is no loss of points if you receive an ordnance and don’t use it immediately like there is now.
> > >
> > > Strategy is increased because now that ordnance is non random, teams and players can plan exactly what ordnance choices they are going to go for. One guy who is their best sniper saves for a sniper, while others save for a SAW or rockets, etc. should I take a low tier approach and burn through as many needler as possible, or a high tier approach with a good incineration cannon run? So many decisions.
> > >
> > > That’s how I would do Halo 5 PO.
> >
> > So, Killstreaks from CoD?
>
> Similar, but your points do not reset on death and you do not pre pick 3 options or whatever it is, ever single option is available once you rack up the appropriate number of points and you can scroll through and chose anything you like. Also the ordnance options have a shared point pool, not like in cod where there is a segregation such as 2 UAVs and an auto turret.

This idea would be terrible in CoD let alone Halo. As long as Ordnance has power weapons, it will never be taken seriously.

Get ride of them 100%

Go back to power ups and power weapons being on the map. Halo is an arena shooter for the love of god! I hate all this random weapons, perks, AA’s, COD crap. For the last time, if I wanted to play COD I’ll go play COD!!

Halo reach and Halo 4 has pretty much destroyed my ONLINE halo life thanks to all these new “fun” additions. Those ONLINE games weren’t fun (especially halo 4) and 95% of the time the matches were boring beyond belief because it was just too easy to win. I do think I’m a above ave. halo player (look up my record if you want from 3,reach,4) but still.

> I don’t agree with this. Equipment was sort of a prototype experiment in halo 3 that rightfully evolved into armor abilities.
>
> Weapons in PO is a good thing because players now have an alternate means of obtaining a weapon through hard work and it improves weapon variety, and there are still weapons on the map too I’m not sure what you mean.
>
> <mark>I want my ordnance to mean something, I want to be rewarded for playing well</mark> and I’m sorry but a silly little halo 3 style piece of equipment that I’m likely going to die before caring to use just doesn’t cut it.

but that’s the thing, you don’t have to play well at all to be rewarded and the people who do play well just become more powerful and there’s no way of stopping them 90% of the time. I HATE what halo 4 did and as far as that silly little piece of equipment in halo 3, if you die before using it, you really don’t know what your doing and in all honesty need to play more.

> The thing about ordinance is I just do not like the idea of it in Halo. Calling in an ordinance in order to pick up a power weapon is not how I like to play Halo. It gives rise to the chance of several snipers or shotguns on the map at the same time. I think all power weapons should be placed on certain spots of the map. 343i tried making it easier for new players to jump into by dropping the weapons into your hands, but let’s be honest, it really does not take more than a couple of games to figure out where to find the sniper, shotgun or rocket launcher on a map. <mark>No new player should be at the same advantage as someone who has been playing the game for years. It is self explanatory</mark>.

This whole statement is bang on.

By just giving the players everything, why do I want to go explore the map?? Just give me any area for the most part (some are better then others I know) and we can lock it down. No need to move from it to go get power ups and weapons the whole game because I’ll just make them drop at my feet.

On a side note, out of my 9 friends who played past halo games all the time, myself and 1 other are the only ones who remain and I can honesty say we barely play anymore.

343 (and others) need to realize that arena shooters aren’t dead!

> > > > > > What in the world,… How can these poll numbers be?!
> > > > > >
> > > > > > You guys don’t really want PO gone completely do you? I mean could it be balanced a bit better, so that every option is equally viable? Yes yes of course it could and I totally support that, think of halo 4 PO as a buggy beta version of the awesomeness that will be halo 5 PO.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > We want to improve it not scrap it. PO is a good thing, it gives players tangible rewards for playing well and encourages getting kills, assists, and doing cool moves and tricks like assasinations and kills from the grave.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > It is fun to hear “ordnance ready” and works wonders to spice up a game. They also add strategic value, where players need to carfully consider each option and choose the best one.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > The idea is a good one overall, worth working on not throwing out.
> > > > >
> > > > > Okay, go ahead. Tell me how can it be improved.
> > > > > Because, at the end of the day, Ordinance will be unbalanced, no matter what you do to it.
> > > > > But i would like to hear your opinion about how to make it better, and making it more ‘‘strategic’’ because we all know how hard it is to pick the best option the ordinance gives you.
> > > >
> > > > Ah good ok so here is my personal ordnance idea.
> > > >
> > > > Every option, from a couple frags to an incineration cannon, has a balanced price in points. For example a needler costing 50, a railgun costing 70, and a rocket launcher costing 150.
> > > >
> > > > As you begin to play and rack up points, more and more choices become available to you, and you can scroll through options with R & L Dpad and call it in with down Dpad. The cost of the ordnance is taken from you balance and there you go.
> > > >
> > > > There are a few ways this would be better; 1. Every weapon is properly priced point wise. 2. Players can receive exactly what they want. 3. There is no loss of points if you receive an ordnance and don’t use it immediately like there is now.
> > > >
> > > > Strategy is increased because now that ordnance is non random, teams and players can plan exactly what ordnance choices they are going to go for. One guy who is their best sniper saves for a sniper, while others save for a SAW or rockets, etc. should I take a low tier approach and burn through as many needler as possible, or a high tier approach with a good incineration cannon run? So many decisions.
> > > >
> > > > That’s how I would do Halo 5 PO.
> > >
> > > So, Killstreaks from CoD?
> >
> > Similar, but your points do not reset on death and you do not pre pick 3 options or whatever it is, ever single option is available once you rack up the appropriate number of points and you can scroll through and chose anything you like. Also the ordnance options have a shared point pool, not like in cod where there is a segregation such as 2 UAVs and an auto turret.
>
> So, in another words, this is ordinance made for campers, correct?
> Since, im capable of hiding in a random spot with active camo, and keep killing people with the Sniper rifle, and call in one after every 150 points?

Oh heavens no, you are rewarded for an agressive non campy playstyle.

You see the more agressive you are the more points you tend to acquire so I would highly recommend going on the offensive.

Trash anything related to ordinance or equipment drops.

> > > > > > > What in the world,… How can these poll numbers be?!
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > You guys don’t really want PO gone completely do you? I mean could it be balanced a bit better, so that every option is equally viable? Yes yes of course it could and I totally support that, think of halo 4 PO as a buggy beta version of the awesomeness that will be halo 5 PO.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > We want to improve it not scrap it. PO is a good thing, it gives players tangible rewards for playing well and encourages getting kills, assists, and doing cool moves and tricks like assasinations and kills from the grave.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > It is fun to hear “ordnance ready” and works wonders to spice up a game. They also add strategic value, where players need to carfully consider each option and choose the best one.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > The idea is a good one overall, worth working on not throwing out.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Okay, go ahead. Tell me how can it be improved.
> > > > > > Because, at the end of the day, Ordinance will be unbalanced, no matter what you do to it.
> > > > > > But i would like to hear your opinion about how to make it better, and making it more ‘‘strategic’’ because we all know how hard it is to pick the best option the ordinance gives you.
> > > > >
> > > > > Ah good ok so here is my personal ordnance idea.
> > > > >
> > > > > Every option, from a couple frags to an incineration cannon, has a balanced price in points. For example a needler costing 50, a railgun costing 70, and a rocket launcher costing 150.
> > > > >
> > > > > As you begin to play and rack up points, more and more choices become available to you, and you can scroll through options with R & L Dpad and call it in with down Dpad. The cost of the ordnance is taken from you balance and there you go.
> > > > >
> > > > > There are a few ways this would be better; 1. Every weapon is properly priced point wise. 2. Players can receive exactly what they want. 3. There is no loss of points if you receive an ordnance and don’t use it immediately like there is now.
> > > > >
> > > > > Strategy is increased because now that ordnance is non random, teams and players can plan exactly what ordnance choices they are going to go for. One guy who is their best sniper saves for a sniper, while others save for a SAW or rockets, etc. should I take a low tier approach and burn through as many needler as possible, or a high tier approach with a good incineration cannon run? So many decisions.
> > > > >
> > > > > That’s how I would do Halo 5 PO.
> > > >
> > > > So, Killstreaks from CoD?
> > >
> > > Similar, but your points do not reset on death and you do not pre pick 3 options or whatever it is, ever single option is available once you rack up the appropriate number of points and you can scroll through and chose anything you like. Also the ordnance options have a shared point pool, not like in cod where there is a segregation such as 2 UAVs and an auto turret.
> >
> > So, in another words, this is ordinance made for campers, correct?
> > Since, im capable of hiding in a random spot with active camo, and keep killing people with the Sniper rifle, and call in one after every 150 points?
>
> Oh heavens no, you are rewarded for an agressive non campy playstyle.
>
> You see the more agressive you are the more points you tend to acquire so I would highly recommend going on the offensive.

How are you rewarded for being aggressive, when you can just stand in one spot, aiming your sniper scope on the area where all the action happens, and just shoot enemies when you see them?

Personal Ordinance is definitely one of the main problems with the multiplayer in the game, it’s completely broken and unnecessary. We all liked how Halo played before with weapons on map, it gave the maps character and strategy.

Scrap Personal ordinance. Fin.

Have weapons and equipment spawn on the map, but still ‘drop in’ in pods. I’ve LOVED that idea since it was first introduced in the Halo 2 campaign. That way, you keep the ‘cool-factor’ of them being dropped in, and it actually makes sense, aswel as it keeping everything more balanced.

~ Duck.