Episode of Spartan Ops=1 Environment

This is how it should have been done like in I believe Episode 7(maybe 8) when you are in Infinity the whole Episode. Same environment but in every chapter you were progressing through that environment like you would in a normal campaign mission.

This would have reduced some of the repetitiveness that we saw especially in the first half of the season.

Not a bad idea. It would have been hard to create the same story, though.

> Not a bad idea. It would have been hard to create the same story, though.

True but most of the episodes seemed to be irrelevant to the CGI cutscene that was associated with it.

> > Not a bad idea. It would have been hard to create the same story, though.
>
> True but most of the episodes seemed to be irrelevant to the CGI cutscene that was associated with it.

Agreed. I never really got into Spartan Ops. I only did them on Easy because I know the story is considered canon.

Maybe not a single environment, given the objective and the narrative of the episode, but better transitioning between each episode and each chapter of each episode.
The chapters of the episodes need to flow into the next chapter more smoothly and coherently, and each episode needs to tie in better with the previous episode.
Spartan Ops shouldn’t be approached as episodic content, but as a whole campaign with logical transitioning between divided parts.

That’s a great idea, which means it’ll never happen. :confused: