Epic Warzone Moments! List here

I’m tired of all these negative posts I’ve been seeing. People crying about this and that. This game isn’t halo, nerf the pistol, I don’t like the armor, I don’t like the AR blah blah blah. Just play the game and be thankful for what you do have.

Halo 5 is amazing. And that’s because I’ve yet to get around to the campaign. Tonight me and my buddies played some Warzone for the first time and holy crap was it a lot of fun!

We had so many epic moments in the couple games we played. I want to hear what you guys have done. List your most epic moments here. Let’s hear some good about Halo and clean up these forums.

Or ya know, you could go read more about how people hate sprint and ads. I mean, that’s a thing I guess.

I had epic moments in warzone with the ghost ultra!

> 2533274960226371;2:
> I have an epic moment on Warzone right here GameClips.io - Fraw Lawk playing Halo 5: Guardians. Watch more Xbox Clips at Clips.Games

You’re my hero. So much win!!

Does it work for you? Can you find games at the current time?

> 2533274832948697;4:
> Does it work for you? Can you find games at the current time?

Warzone? Yea I haven’t had problems finding games. We had a team of 6 and only at one point it locked up. I was able to boot everyone but after I boot the first guy it started to load us. Not sure if that was a connection issue with our friend or what but other than that we’ve had no issues.

You can’t expect such a diverse community to not have any particular opinions on the game. People are bound to disagree with one another at some point, it’s only natural.

I’d say my most epic moments are the following:

1. In my first game of Warzone, I joined a session where my team was losing…badly. Thank God lots of people on my team had mics, so I coordinated with them, suggested what we should all do together as a team, and we all had an epic comeback! We won that game. :3

2. The two teams were neck to neck, 852 - 867, and I won us the game by getting a beam rifle headshot on Warden Eternal when he had like 1% health left.

3. I took on 4-5 Spartans simultaneously by myself and defeated them all single handedly. This was the best moment of my life, lol.

I just got an Untouchable (25 killstreak) on March on Stormbreak using a BR and SMG, pretty epic if I say so myself haha.

I got my first scorpion and as soon as i got outside someone blew it up. :frowning:

But seriously, havent played much yet its awesome. I tend to go more for bosses in warzone atm.

> 2533274859620752;6:
> You can’t expect such a diverse community to not have any particular opinions on the game. People are bound to disagree with one another at some point, it’s only natural.
>
> I’d say my most epic moments are the following:
>
> 1) In my first game of Warzone, I joined a session where my team was losing…badly. Thank God lots of people on my team had mics, so I coordinated with them, suggested what we should all do together as a team, and we all had an epic comeback! We won that game. :3
>
> 2) The two teams were neck to neck, 852 - 867, and I won us the game by getting a beam rifle headshot on Warden Eternal when he had like 1% health left.
>
> 3) I took on 4-5 Spartans simultaneously by myself and defeated them all single handedly. This was the best moment of my life, lol.

To the first part… I know that people will have opinions, and that’s fine. It just tends to be what you see all the time so this post was made to show what Halo IS, not what Halo isn’t. Just because everyone has an opinion… Well you know the rest.

But man those moments were great!! I’ve had similar moments as well. Just like all three you listed lol. Except I killed more Spartans than that on one instance. I was far enough away and off to the side. They had no idea I was there lol.

> 2533274820430915;7:
> I just got an Untouchable (25 killstreak) on March on Stormbreak using a BR and SMG, pretty epic if I say so myself haha.

Haha nice!! When I get on big runs like that I think they all come after me after awhile. Either that or I get screwed randomly by an add or random Spartan or vehicle lol.

> 2533274810205759;8:
> I got my first scorpion and as soon as i got outside someone blew it up. :frowning:
>
> But seriously, havent played much yet its awesome. I tend to go more for bosses in warzone atm.

Ahh that sucks!! But in the same token I love doing that to enemies. I’ve clutched it and hijacked a wraith who was absolutely destroying our team at one capture point. Saved everyone lol. And one time I found a spartan cannon in the fortress and poked out and took out a wraith from pretty far away.

Going for those bosses though is key. It really makes a difference. More so then I expected.

I played my first Warzone last night and I absolutely love it. I love the length of the matches. I didn’t really do anything Epic, or have too many Epic moments, but we did win. That counts, right?

First game i joined. called in a random REQ, got a sniper rifle. Hat Trick ensued.
http://xboxclips.com/Im+Going+Space/b3084be0-610b-441f-9f40-537aae458404

> 2533274792077017;12:
> I played my first Warzone last night and I absolutely love it. I love the length of the matches. I didn’t really do anything Epic, or have too many Epic moments, but we did win. That counts, right?

Haha of course that counts. It’s the little stuff that matters right? Haha.

> 2533274836357090;13:
> First game i joined. called in a random REQ, got a sniper rifle. Hat Trick ensued.
> http://xboxclips.com/Im+Going+Space/b3084be0-610b-441f-9f40-537aae458404

Nice!!

My epic moment was when I deliberately quit a Warzone match!

> 2533274913080364;16:
> My epic moment was when I deliberately quit a Warzone match!

Haha

Playing with some Spartan Company mates last night. We were getting pounded, something like 700-300, thought we were guaranteed to lose. Made a hard push against capture points, got all three back under control and actually managed to open up and destroy the enemy core, granting us an automatic win. Don’t know whether the other team got complacent with such a big margin in points, or whether we pulled our fingers out but I’d have put money on us losing that game.

I’ve been in a few matches on the losing team, but keeping it close until the final Legendary NPC shows up, usually Warden Eternal. Last night alone, we had two Mantis’ and a Scorpion going at him with a few Spartans. We managed to take him down and took a 50 point lead with our score now at 950. Those comebacks are awesome; and a presume that was their intentions when 343 implemented the NPC’s into the Warzone, so it wasn’t just a Big Team Battle. Don’t get me wrong, i used to enjoy BTB but i think i will be playing Warzone well after they put in BTB’s into the playlist.

I was in a match this morning and we were losing pretty badly. Only had one base and the enemy was beating us to all the bosses. We managed to back cap all bases and made a push for the core to secure the win. I honestly did a fist pump and said “yesss” when we won that match.