Epic new info on Halo CE Anniversary maps and game types!

Ok This video is really cool and I know its not a new video and if some of you have already seen it don’t rage at me just thought id share it with everyone. Nevertheless it is still pretty cool and I’m sure most of the CEA info is legit. But some of the Halo 4 stuff just looks like speculation.

Link

Sorry I meant CE Anniversary :L

um…no. just no.

This is fake.

The Guy Admitted It Was Fake.
He was Just Sharing His Thoughts.

> Ok This video is really cool and I know its not a new video and if some of you have already seen it don’t rage at me just thought id share it with everyone. Nevertheless it is still pretty cool and I’m sure most of the CEA info is legit. But some of the Halo 4 stuff just looks like speculation.
>
> Link

Not Halo4follower again, i busted his facts on another thread. All his info is either old concept art, deleted content, or random explosions that look like aliens

I know this stuff is fake, but where is the map artwork from? The art is beautiful.

I know the vehicles are from Halo Wars.

> > Ok This video is really cool and I know its not a new video and if some of you have already seen it don’t rage at me just thought id share it with everyone. Nevertheless it is still pretty cool and I’m sure most of the CEA info is legit. But some of the Halo 4 stuff just looks like speculation.
> >
> > Link
>
> Not Halo4follower again, i busted his facts on another thread. All his info is either old concept art, deleted content, or random explosions that look like aliens

Agreed the Info he puts out is really bad info.