epic match

12 headshots 2 perfect kills. NOICE. loved it. I’m actually really into Halo 5 now I couldn’t find my playlist I was looking for RUMBLE but it’s called Free For All. So yeah any good matches recently? I think all my threads are getting locked because I’m not asking a question or something?

Looking forward to Halo 6 now, one thing I hope the team is optional for the campaign, like maybe the Master Chief could choose who he’s taking (if anyone) or at the start of missions it could be like “Chief, I’m gonna assault the fuel line, we can back you up or you can choose your own line of entry” or something, basically say yes if you want a team or no if you want pure solo. That way some mission’s you could do with a team if you want, some solo. What you reckon?

Nice game. Far beyond my capability. Then again, I’m more of a Warzone guy.

And, since you’re new to the game, take this advice:

Don’t get tilted from dying when you don’t see it coming, ex. walking around a corner straight into an active grenade and a headshot. Just except these deaths and you’ll become a better player. This mindset sure helped me, as I’m a rather salty person.

Your threads are getting locked because they are pointless. No one needs to know whether you’re uninstalling the game or reinstalling it.

Who says no one needs to know? it took -Yoinking!- hours I forgot it was 90 gigabytes. I wouldn’t have uninstalled it but man I was pissed. Forgot my pin and had no mcdonalds all week, like half a bag of m&ms, lost every match and got Spartan Charged into lava and was like -Yoink- I am uinstalling this. Oh and got banned for SIX HOURS too. Anyway how the -Yoink- do you know who wants to know if I’m installing or uninstalling games? Admittedly not many people. -Yoink- man this 5 post daily limit is making me write essays.

> 2535453812974673;4:
> Who says no one needs to know? it took -Yoinking!- hours I forgot it was 90 gigabytes. I wouldn’t have uninstalled it but man I was pissed. Forgot my pin and had no mcdonalds all week, like half a bag of m&ms, lost every match and got Spartan Charged into lava and was like -Yoink- I am uinstalling this. Oh and got banned for SIX HOURS too. Anyway how the -Yoink- do you know who wants to know if I’m installing or uninstalling games? Admittedly not many people. -Yoink- man this 5 post daily limit is making me write essays.

I’m sorry, but is whether your decision to uninstall games or reinstall them something that requires a thread made on a forum? No. If you seriously need clarification on what I’m saying, just message stckrboy.

When i read the title i thought it was a match against pros or a 1000-999 warzone game.
Saw 12 headshots and 2 perfect kills… lets just say i was put down #baited

Nah they sucked but I had fun. Well there was one dude who looked like a girl who was pretty good. Anyway so I still don’t get it why my posts were locked, why shouldn’t I post here about Halo 5? This is the Halo 5 forum. But fack it. Anyone like my idea about the campaign team?