Ep 6 Ch 1 on Spartan OPs is epic!

Just played it now, and it starts off intense and doesn’t let up! It’s a long level, (and apart from the lag) I really enjoyed it.
Will be playing this again solo to enjoy a lag free version, but the new map is huge.
Great start to the new episode, thanks 343 :slight_smile:
EDIT: The later chapters are great as well.

I agree… I’ve played the entire chapter, and all that I have to say Is Wow, this Is what Spartan Ops was meant to be, every chapter Is great, the fights are epic, the design of the maps are awesome you feel like playing a NEW campaing.

Sandbox? A lot of options… Drops Boms, Use a banshee, a Ghost…
and the Music Is really good too, it starts in every scene and it fills It, <3

Great Job 343.

343 has proven they know how to make a good campaign. I hope to see the series continue after season 1.

343 are officially better than Bungie now. Congratulations, this is like CAMPAIGN times 2.

I´ve downloaded them but haven´t played yet, waiting for my friends

but sounds good =)

Ah come on guys, just when I’m over at my parents house you start talking about how epic SO is…and I can’t play it until I get home tomorrow! Sadface!

But I’m glad SO seems to have been improved a lot! Hopefully this adds more replay value to the chapters as well!

Oh…your just making me want to play it more! Hurry up you download…

i played the first 2 missions and they are better than the whole of ep 1-5

Definitely better. Feels like an actual campaign.

> 343 are officially better than Bungie now. Congratulations, this is like CAMPAIGN times 2.

If you are talking about the campaign then I agree but Halo 2’s multiplayer is the best

Hey guys do you need to download the new episode.
I haven’t been on yet

Agreed - best episode yet. Hopefully it continues.

I suppose I will have to hop on when I get time (which is rare). Do you have to download them? I thought they were all already available from the start?

> I suppose I will have to hop on when I get time (which is rare). Do you have to download them? I thought they were all already available from the start?

Yes, it’s a 2.21GB download.

I just saw the vid and I’m excited to play it! Friday, friday, friday…

Well I’m glad I got the $65 version that’s all repeat maps with crappy ideas for missions… which repeated over and over.

Not to mention they weren’t even good maps…

It’s good to see that 343i is just like everyone else; gives you very little to start and makes you buy the good stuff 2 months later.

> > I suppose I will have to hop on when I get time (which is rare). Do you have to download them? I thought they were all already available from the start?
>
> Yes, it’s a 2.21GB download.

-_____- I’ll be surprised if my internet is able to download it. Spops is the only thing I can play that doesn’t lag like some took a hammer to my internet.

> Well I’m glad I got the $65 version that’s all repeat maps with crappy ideas for missions… which repeated over and over.
>
> Not to mention they weren’t even good maps…
>
> It’s good to see that 343i is just like everyone else; gives you very little to start and makes you buy the good stuff 2 months later.

What on earth are you talking about? The new episodes are free.

> Hey guys do you need to download the new episode.
> I haven’t been on yet

Yes, and it’s quite a big download!

What is this? People actually enjoying an aspect of the game and not -Yoinking!- about anything that’s “broken”? 343i, whatever you’re doing, keep it up.