entire story ruined because of posted leaks

im not much for caring if i see a spoiler or two it just really doesnt matter to me that much but in one comment of a video that was posted on the forums the entire ending ( the ending is like holy grail material, you have to experience it yourself when you play it) was ruined for me and im really disappointed at the lack of patience. Keep it to yourself if you know the ending, some of us want the ending to impact us when that time comes that we have worked so hard to complete the campaign for. If you see someone leaking the game showing spoilers, or playing it illegally report them to the site so it can be taken down so more people dont have it ruined for them. Its an amazing game made by a brand new and very talented company and this hurts there sales record and wastes the long hours they spent making the game, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_dVPKiTBHI&list=UUwMAJtC80nEI9hrxG8eUUUw&index=3&feature=plcp this is a great place for more info on this topic, peace.

am i the only one that hasn’t seen any…ANY leaks?

i can’t be the only one
pristine, untouched Halo 4 story for me then :smiley:

> am i the only one that hasn’t seen any…ANY leaks?
>
> i can’t be the only one
> pristine, untouched Halo 4 story for me then :smiley:

i was just like you ten minutes ago, lol very lucky indeed, my recommendation is not to look at youtube comments

>

No leakage for me either!

> im not much for caring if i see a spoiler or two it just really doesnt matter to me that much but in one comment of a video that was posted on the forums the entire ending ( the ending is like holy grail material, you have to experience it yourself when you play it) was ruined for me and im really disappointed at the lack of patience. Keep it to yourself if you know the ending, some of us want the ending to impact us when that time comes that we have worked so hard to complete the campaign for. If you see someone leaking the game showing spoilers, or playing it illegally report them to the site so it can be taken down so more people dont have it ruined for them. Its an amazing game made by a brand new and very talented company and this hurts there sales record and wastes the long hours they spent making the game, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_dVPKiTBHI&list=UUwMAJtC80nEI9hrxG8eUUUw&index=3&feature=plcp this is a great place for more info on this topic, peace.

SCREW Halo4Follower, he’s ENCOURAGING IT.
He has the leaked footage on his own website.

>

too add to this

the primary reason i haven’t seen any, is that the only Halo 4 info i get is through here, and any leaks i may see, are posted on the forums, but before i can even open the thread up, it’s locked down

props to all you mods patrolling these leaks out there!

I’ve seen the entire thing lol, I couldn’t resist lol.

> > im not much for caring if i see a spoiler or two it just really doesnt matter to me that much but in one comment of a video that was posted on the forums the entire ending ( the ending is like holy grail material, you have to experience it yourself when you play it) was ruined for me and im really disappointed at the lack of patience. Keep it to yourself if you know the ending, some of us want the ending to impact us when that time comes that we have worked so hard to complete the campaign for. If you see someone leaking the game showing spoilers, or playing it illegally report them to the site so it can be taken down so more people dont have it ruined for them. Its an amazing game made by a brand new and very talented company and this hurts there sales record and wastes the long hours they spent making the game, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_dVPKiTBHI&list=UUwMAJtC80nEI9hrxG8eUUUw&index=3&feature=plcp this is a great place for more info on this topic, peace.
>
> SCREW Halo4Follower, he’s ENCOURAGING IT.
> He has the leaked footage on his own website.

hey calm down bro, he took it all down and apologized its all cool, he had no idea they were leaks so just chill

> > > im not much for caring if i see a spoiler or two it just really doesnt matter to me that much but in one comment of a video that was posted on the forums the entire ending ( the ending is like holy grail material, you have to experience it yourself when you play it) was ruined for me and im really disappointed at the lack of patience. Keep it to yourself if you know the ending, some of us want the ending to impact us when that time comes that we have worked so hard to complete the campaign for. If you see someone leaking the game showing spoilers, or playing it illegally report them to the site so it can be taken down so more people dont have it ruined for them. Its an amazing game made by a brand new and very talented company and this hurts there sales record and wastes the long hours they spent making the game, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_dVPKiTBHI&list=UUwMAJtC80nEI9hrxG8eUUUw&index=3&feature=plcp this is a great place for more info on this topic, peace.
> >
> > SCREW Halo4Follower, he’s ENCOURAGING IT.
> > He has the leaked footage on his own website.
>
> hey calm down bro, he took it all down and apologized its all cool, he had no idea they were leaks so just chill

He said on that video he would be posting the leaked content on his site didn’t he?

> > > im not much for caring if i see a spoiler or two it just really doesnt matter to me that much but in one comment of a video that was posted on the forums the entire ending ( the ending is like holy grail material, you have to experience it yourself when you play it) was ruined for me and im really disappointed at the lack of patience. Keep it to yourself if you know the ending, some of us want the ending to impact us when that time comes that we have worked so hard to complete the campaign for. If you see someone leaking the game showing spoilers, or playing it illegally report them to the site so it can be taken down so more people dont have it ruined for them. Its an amazing game made by a brand new and very talented company and this hurts there sales record and wastes the long hours they spent making the game, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_dVPKiTBHI&list=UUwMAJtC80nEI9hrxG8eUUUw&index=3&feature=plcp this is a great place for more info on this topic, peace.
> >
> > SCREW Halo4Follower, he’s ENCOURAGING IT.
> > He has the leaked footage on his own website.
>
> hey calm down bro, he took it all down and apologized its all cool, <mark>he had no idea they were leaks so just chill</mark>

Lol he had no idea. So much for running a halo 4 follower website to present videos and stuff that he sees off youtube and he posts the leaks himself when on the internet everyone knows that halo 4 is leaked. How can he not know.

I’ll be honest. I’ve seen some leaks that revealed significant plot elements and events, and I still feel like I’ve only scratched the surface of the entire story. I’m sure there will be more surprises coming with the game.

Other than a certain someones appearance I’m clean and happy :slight_smile:

>

I’ve stayed dark outside of waypoint. There’s no video imbed function here, so I won’t see the title, I’ll have to open the video links, and the moderator staff here cracks down on it swiftly and harshly. Personally, I’d stay away from the “too young to understand” internet or Halo 4 sites. Waypoint and neogaf are the two I trust… ya know, I don’t really trust neogaf.

For people who have seen the leaks, I have one simple question:

If I were to play Spartan Ops before campaign, would I risk being exposed to major spoilers?

I don’t much care about minor spoilers, but would like to avoid major ones if possible.

343, and dozens of sites, have been warning of people posting spoilers for Halo 4. Yes, the people who post these are complete -Yoinks!-, but you too have a responsibility if you want to remain unspoiled until release. Don’t want to risk seeing spoilers? Don’t go on the internet. It’s very simple.

> > > > im not much for caring if i see a spoiler or two it just really doesnt matter to me that much but in one comment of a video that was posted on the forums the entire ending ( the ending is like holy grail material, you have to experience it yourself when you play it) was ruined for me and im really disappointed at the lack of patience. Keep it to yourself if you know the ending, some of us want the ending to impact us when that time comes that we have worked so hard to complete the campaign for. If you see someone leaking the game showing spoilers, or playing it illegally report them to the site so it can be taken down so more people dont have it ruined for them. Its an amazing game made by a brand new and very talented company and this hurts there sales record and wastes the long hours they spent making the game, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_dVPKiTBHI&list=UUwMAJtC80nEI9hrxG8eUUUw&index=3&feature=plcp this is a great place for more info on this topic, peace.
> > >
> > > SCREW Halo4Follower, he’s ENCOURAGING IT.
> > > He has the leaked footage on his own website.
> >
> > hey calm down bro, he took it all down and apologized its all cool, he had no idea they were leaks so just chill
>
> He said on that video he would be posting the leaked content on his site didn’t he?

yes but he will have spoiler alerts etc all over the place unlike his other videos, and yeah he didnt know it was leaked, trust me i watched a leaked cutscene online and thought it was legit and one of the posters on halo4nation accidentally posted leaked stuff, its very hard to tell trust me.

I’ve been lucky so far, but there is many more days yet to go. I’m usually on the net for no more than ten minutes.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

>

I accidently saw something in a thumbnail of a video, but other than that, no.

I’ve been lucky so far, but there is many more days yet to go. I’m usually on the net for no more than ten minutes.
[/quote]

> For people who have seen the leaks, I have one simple question:
>
> If I were to play Spartan Ops before campaign, would I risk being exposed to major spoilers?
>
> I don’t much care about minor spoilers, but would like to avoid major ones if possible.

i haven’t been leaked yet, but considering that Spartan Ops take place SIX MONTHS after H4’s campaign could means omething

> 343, and dozens of sites, have been warning of people posting spoilers for Halo 4. Yes, the people who post these are complete -Yoinks!-, but you too have a responsibility if you want to remain unspoiled until release. Don’t want to risk seeing spoilers? Don’t go on the internet. It’s very simple.

very true :slight_smile: i should probably take your advise, ironically it was a video supporting anti theft for halo 4 being leaked though :wink:

Hearing about the ending and experiencing it by playing are two different things. So even if I know the ending, I’m still going to enjoy playing it.