entering/exiting vehicle and boarding

So I’ve always entered and exited with the reload/action button from what I remember but in infinite it seems to be exiting with using the equipment button is there a reason for this?.

Also, Boarding is the action button, isn’t it?

Can anybody help? It doesn’t seem to board when I press reload.

> 2533274885506317;2:
> Can anybody help? It doesn’t seem to board when I press reload.

What is your input of choice? Controller or Mouse and Keyboard?

If Controller then check the button mapping diagram to see what the board button is for (usually you need to hold said button).

For Mouse and Keyboard check what it’s set to, if that isn’t working then you’ll need to submit a support ticket to 343.

> 2533274823114805;3:
> > 2533274885506317;2:
> > Can anybody help? It doesn’t seem to board when I press reload.
>
> What is your input of choice? Controller or Mouse and Keyboard?
>
> If Controller then check the button mapping diagram to see what the board button is for (usually you need to hold said button).
>
> For Mouse and Keyboard check what it’s set to, if that isn’t working then you’ll need to submit a support ticket to 343.

There’s a board button? Is it not the same button as interact/reload?.

Are you using a custom control scheme?

I think the issue is that the default controls for vehicles are set by whatever control scheme you had it set to initially, but don’t adjust when you pick “custom” afterwards (which makes sense but is still kind of wierd. In my case, I picked bumper jumper, then altered the controls to put reload on X, melee on B, equipment on RB, etc. It took me half a match to realize that my “exit vehicle” button was still on B despite my enter vehicle button being on X.

An unfortunate side affect of this though is that passenger controls share the same bindings and drivers. Thia has a wierd interaction where I can no longer have both boost and grenades on LT like you could in previous games. Hopefully those get separated.

Just ran into as well. I did a custom controller setup as well and don’t see an option to set exit vehicle button anywhere. Will have to try b. Thankfully our warthog rolled and I fell out so I could capture the flag.