Enough with it already!

Never mind…

Well, this IS the Halo 2 forum, afterall. Start a thread of something you want to talk about, I’ll go to it. :slight_smile:

> Halo 2 Anniversary, Halo 2 Anniversary, Halo 2 Anniversary, Halo 2 Anniversary, Halo 2 Anniversary, Halo 2 Anniversary, Halo 2 Anniversary, Halo 2 Anniversary, Halo 2 Anniversary, Halo 2 Anniversary, Halo 2 Anniversary, Halo 2 Anniversary, Halo 2 Anniversary, Halo 2 Anniversary, Halo 2 Anniversary, Halo 2 Anniversary,!
>
>
> Stop it already! I’ve seen so many threads on it I’m sick! Can’t we talk about something else, already?

It’s going to get more intense and we have no plans to stop it already.

Like the other guy said, make a useful topic about H2 and we’ll discuss it in that thread.

Well i’d rather see the hyped anniversary threads then some guy posting a useless thread like this to be honest.

Not personal, but this was a waste of time.

> > Halo 2 Anniversary, Halo 2 Anniversary, Halo 2 Anniversary, Halo 2 Anniversary, Halo 2 Anniversary, Halo 2 Anniversary, Halo 2 Anniversary, Halo 2 Anniversary, Halo 2 Anniversary, Halo 2 Anniversary, Halo 2 Anniversary, Halo 2 Anniversary, Halo 2 Anniversary, Halo 2 Anniversary, Halo 2 Anniversary, Halo 2 Anniversary,!
> >
> >
> > Stop it already! I’ve seen so many threads on it I’m sick! Can’t we talk about something else, already?
>
> It’s going to get more intense and we have no plans to stop it already.
>
> Like the other guy said, make a useful topic about H2 and we’ll discuss it in that thread.

Yay! I’m the other guy! :slight_smile:

> Well i’d rather see the hyped anniversary threads then some guy posting a useless thread like this to be honest.
>
> Not personal, <mark>but this was a waste of time</mark>.

Thank you

Huh, well thanks for nice honest crap. I never did like people who talk honest :\

> Huh, well thanks for nice honest crap. I never did like people who talk honest :\

So…everything you said was a lie? I prefer honest people, even if they disagree with me.

> > Huh, well thanks for nice honest crap. I never did like people who talk honest :
>
> So…everything you said was a lie? I prefer honest people, even if they disagree with me.

You know, I hate it when people are so serious the don’t even have a trace of humor…

> > > Huh, well thanks for nice honest crap. I never did like people who talk honest :
> >
> > So…everything you said was a lie? I prefer honest people, even if they disagree with me.
>
> You know, I hate it when people are so serious the don’t even have a trace of humor…

No way man, you are copping out dude. Now you want to pretend it was a joke, all in fun eh? You made your statements, at least stand by them.

> Huh, well thanks for nice honest crap. I never did like people who talk honest :\

What the heck!?!?!?!?!

> > > Huh, well thanks for nice honest crap. I never did like people who talk honest :
> >
> > So…everything you said was a lie? I prefer honest people, even if they disagree with me.
>
> You know, I hate it when people are so serious the don’t even have a trace of humor…

You weren’t even joking… What is this?