Enough... WE NEED A PERMANENT DLC PLAYLIST!

Subject says everything.

<mark>I FEEL ROBBED.</mark>

show where they guaranteed you that you could play them online with other people?

you can play them all you want in customs. you got what you payed for. therefore you were not robbed. stop being a child.

and for the record, i play DLC maps in halo 4 way more then i did in reach outside of dedicated playlists. in fact eh night i played, i got a groupo fiends together and we played on a DLC map 1 out of 5 times(i played like 25 games) thats pretty good.

> show where they guaranteed you that you could play them online with other people?
>
>
> you can play them all you want in customs. you got what you payed for. therefore you were not robbed. stop being a child.
>
>
>
> and for the record, i play DLC maps in halo 4 way more then i did in reach outside of dedicated playlists. in fact eh night i played, i got a groupo fiends together and we played on a DLC map 1 out of 5 times(i played like 25 games) thats pretty good.

Your attitude and answer is utterly preposterous, not to mention totally assinine. Also, why the hell would anyone defend business practices like those employed by 343?

NO ONE got what they paid for when it comes to Halo 4 DLC. NO ONE.

i would say i didnt get want i payed for with halo 4.

preposterous? big word. i can play them anytime i want. i dont get how that is NOT getting what i payed for? i bought the limited edition, it came with the map pass. i didnt buy them after i played the game. i probably wouldnt have if i had played the game first.

please tell what you think you payed for when you bought them?

> Your attitude and answer is utterly preposterous, not to mention totally assinine. Also, why the hell would anyone defend business practices like those employed by 343?
>
> NO ONE got what they paid for when it comes to Halo 4 DLC. NO ONE.

> i would say i didnt get want i payed for with halo 4.
>
> preposterous? big word. i can play them anytime i want. i dont get how that is NOT getting what i payed for? i bought the limited edition, it came with the map pass. i didnt buy them after i played the game. i probably wouldnt have if i had played the game first.
>
>
> please tell what you think you payed for when you bought them?

For anyone to say that the “consumer EXPECTATION” upon purchase of an entire map pack of DLC for a first person shooter is not to be able to play it online against other gamers in said first person shooter’s MAIN matchmaking forum is simply a flat out lie.

343 has whole heartedly failed to provide its customers with a valid and MEANINGFUL avenue for utilization of the DLC they’ve sold. What they’ve done is provide customers with a bait and switch.

And if preposterous is, as you say, a BIG word, then the onus is on you Boss, not me.

> > show where they guaranteed you that you could play them online with other people?
> >
> >
> > you can play them all you want in customs. you got what you payed for. therefore you were not robbed. stop being a child.
> >
> >
> >
> > and for the record, i play DLC maps in halo 4 way more then i did in reach outside of dedicated playlists. in fact eh night i played, i got a groupo fiends together and we played on a DLC map 1 out of 5 times(i played like 25 games) thats pretty good.
>
> Your attitude and answer is utterly preposterous, not to mention totally assinine. Also, why the hell would anyone defend business practices like those employed by 343?
>
> NO ONE got what they paid for when it comes to Halo 4 DLC. NO ONE.

Amen to this. The ONLY way to get DLC in MM is to play with a full party of people who have it then flip a coin. Needless to say, it’s impossible in any playlist with more than 5v5. BTB DLC is completely unheard of. I only on very rare occasions get it in Team Slayer and Swat.

Also, lightspeed, quit using that annoying red text please. Is the goal to force people to strain their eyes to read? The default white works perfectly fine…use it.

Edited by Moderator - Please refrain from making nonconstructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

buying the game of the year edition was a terrible idea. I realized this game is a horrible POS and thought that maybe if I had all the maps it would SOMEHOW be better.

I was wrong. None of the DLC EVER comes up. Its such a waste. 343 grabbed everyones money and ran out the door. Ill never buy another 343 game again.

Halo 4 is GARBAGE.

“consumer EXPECTATION”? more like player ASSUMPTIONS. you know what they say about assuming things.

also PLEASE tell me WHY you cant play them with your friends that also have them in custom games anytime you want? you can do this. you got what you payed for. stop acting spoiled. it is not their fault that the game only has 20,000 people playing it(LOL).

just to reiterate the FACT you CAN PLAY the maps ANY TIME you WANT. just go to custom games with your friends.

also, no i will not stop using dark red. how about you stop telling people what they can do. i like red better then white. and the site lets me do it. easily. it is called personalisation and choice. i bet if i was on the whine train about the not getting to play against random people on maps released after launch(which i can and do, at least as much as i expect too), you would not of complained about my text.

> Amen to this. The ONLY way to get DLC in MM is to play with a full party of people who have it then flip a coin. Needless to say, it’s impossible in any playlist with more than 5v5. BTB DLC is completely unheard of. I only on very rare occasions get it in Team Slayer and Swat.
>
> Also, lightspeed, quit using that annoying red text please. Is the goal to force people to strain their eyes to read? The default white works perfectly fine…use it.