Enough is enough... I lost hope already... Unless we get a better update.

FIX THE GAME ALREADY… WHY DO WE STILL HAVE SPAWN CAMPING IN THIS GAME TYPE. http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/GameStats.aspx?gameid=819573893&player=XxReclaimer%20117 … Lately it seems like 343 can’t do anything right. The TU is garbage. People as a community want armour lock to be REMOVED not tweaked. The pistol is OP to the point where you don’t need anything. Now all that halo has is a story line and firefight. The multiplayer went from amazing to… I’m not gonna even say it. This is not the halo I played. This is garbage. I’d rather spend my time playing the glitchy BF3 beta then this. And I had faith that they would have a good TU. Why are we still throwing mini nukes out of our pockets. Reduce the nades already.

Seriously fix:
Remove Armour lock.
Fix spawn killing in Zealot and in Grifball.
Fix the weapons so I want to pick something up not run around with the loadout.
Fix nade damage.

AND GIVE US A DATE AND A TIME LINE OF WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN.

I`m going to buy Halo CEA. For the story. Not for what you call match making…

you are complaining about spawn killing in GRIFBALL.

you have GOT to be kidding me.

> you are complaining about spawn killing in GRIFBALL.
>
> you have GOT to be kidding me.

I know we had spawn killing since Halo 3. But the other guy on my team went -64. There has to be a way to fix it. Also when someone spawns in grifball. There should be NO room for assassinations. So that they have a fair chance.

You know what you’re getting into when you play Grifball.

> You know what you’re getting into when you play Grifball.

I know. I dont play Grifball for kills. Its like my break away from halo in halo. You know. And Grifball not the only thing that I have a problem with.

> OP your post isn’t THAT bad. But…
>
>
>
> We have so many more deeper problems…Come up with something better. Plz.

Nades? And yea I know. Im not that made at Grifball spawn killing. Its just the way that you spawn should be in a way that you can`t get assassinated. The RoF of pistol needs to be nerfed?

> > OP your post isn’t THAT bad. But…
> >
> >
> >
> > We have so many more deeper problems…Come up with something better. Plz.
>
> Nades? And yea I know. Im not that made at Grifball spawn killing. Its just the way that you spawn should be in a way that you can`t get assassinated. The RoF of pistol needs to be nerfed?

90% damage resistance and 90% damage make nades weaker, while keeping DMR a 5SK with bleedthrough. Rockets aren’t as powerful, either.

Grifball is RoosterTeeth’s creation, 343 simply puts the gametypes up.

One last thing, spawn killing on Zealot? Get good.

> > > OP your post isn’t THAT bad. But…
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > We have so many more deeper problems…Come up with something better. Plz.
> >
> > Nades? And yea I know. Im not that made at Grifball spawn killing. Its just the way that you spawn should be in a way that you can`t get assassinated. The RoF of pistol needs to be nerfed?

90% damage resistance and 90% damage make nades weaker, while keeping DMR a 5SK with bleedthrough. Rockets aren’t as powerful, either.

Grifball is RoosterTeeth’s creation, 343 simply puts the gametypes up.

One last thing, spawn killing on Zealot? Get good.

I agree with your suggestions. And so 343i cant touch grifball without rooster teeth saying so?? And Zealot doesnt happen much but theres times where you spawn infront of an enemy and he just assassinates you. Doesnt happen much. Sometimes people spawn infront of me in Zealot.

Grifball sadly just doesn’t work as well in reach. I feel it’s mostly due to the fact that lag delay allows for you and your opponent to kill each other, rather than just one dying, and the sword “bull true” medal is actually wrong half the time lol. aside from those things though, spawn camping actually isn’t a huge issue. It’s a problem, sure, but the only way to fix it would be to make you spawn either above or outside of the map, cause giving momentary invincibility to people that spawn would be to convenient if you spawned right as they were about to score, and if the whole other team was spawn camping, they could still wait for your invincibility to wear off if they have good timing with the grav hammer and corner you anyway.

spawning should be outside of the reach of the enemy, in anygame, to be ideal. this is hard to do without rebuilding the maps, so before you through your hands up in despair, why not just ask 343 what they are willing to do to fix it rather than threatening to stop playing for ever?

Its grifball what do you expect?

As everyone else has stated, its Grifball. Its unfixable without completely altering the game of Grifball. Spawn killing is a problem in invasion, but it’s not worth losing hope in Halo over. Its also worth noting, this could have been boosted.

Don’t play grifball then?

sure there are some problems with the Beta but thats exaclty what it is, a chance to test out new ideas. you have got to be kidding me if you think they’re actually going to keep it this way. i dont know about the rest of you but i just miss halo 2/halo 3 (on small maps)

>

LMFAO, LMFAO!!!

OMFG, LMFAO!

Anyways… if you’re sick of everything about this game, go play something else. GoW3 is excellent, give that a shot!

> Grifball sadly just doesn’t work as well in reach. I feel it’s mostly due to the fact that lag delay allows for you and your opponent to kill each other, rather than just one dying, and the sword “bull true” medal is actually wrong half the time lol. aside from those things though, spawn camping actually isn’t a huge issue. It’s a problem, sure, but the only way to fix it would be to make you spawn either above or outside of the map, cause giving momentary invincibility to people that spawn would be to convenient if you spawned right as they were about to score, and if the whole other team was spawn camping, they could still wait for your invincibility to wear off if they have good timing with the grav hammer and corner you anyway.
>
> spawning should be outside of the reach of the enemy, in anygame, to be ideal. this is hard to do without rebuilding the maps, so before you through your hands up in despair, why not just ask 343 what they are willing to do to fix it rather than threatening to stop playing for ever?

I not going to stop playing halo. Just need a break. Also we’re just going to have to sit here and wait for 343i becuase they’re busy with the TU and CEA. I know that they’ll fix the game. I have faith in them. I’m just disgusted at people that just sit at an enemy spawn and keep killing them without them even having a chance to move the camera.

> As everyone else has stated, its Grifball. Its unfixable without completely altering the game of Grifball. Spawn killing is a problem in invasion, but it’s not worth losing hope in Halo over. Its also worth noting, this could have been boosted.

Quitting is a problem I find in invasion. And spawn killing starts right away in boneyard while spawn killing in spire is more towards once the core is exposed. I didn’t boost during the game. I just kept playing becuase we get penalized for quitting games.

> sure there are some problems with the Beta but thats exaclty what it is, a chance to test out new ideas. you have got to be kidding me if you think they’re actually going to keep it this way. i dont know about the rest of you but i just miss halo 2/halo 3 (on small maps)

I argree. It’s a beta not a demo (Big difference). I loved halo 3. I didn’t have live during halo 2. Halo 3 valhalla loved it. Same with guradian. Heck I love all the halo 3 maps. Sandtrap, sandbox, etc.

> > you are complaining about spawn killing in GRIFBALL.
> >
> > you have GOT to be kidding me.
>
> LMFAO, LMFAO!!!
>
> OMFG, LMFAO!
>
> Anyways… if you’re sick of everything about this game, go play something else. GoW3 is excellent, give that a shot!

I love GoW2. Haven’t bought GoW3 cuz I’m saving for BF3, Halo CEA, and… MW3… (I just loved shooters. Don’t hate.)

adapt

> adapt

…-Yoink- or stay on to the topic. How do you adapt to spawn killing where you can’t move a button?

kinda like I said, ya can’t just fix “spawn camping”. you have to prevent it from being able to happen, and that usually requires pre-planned programing choices. for grifball, they could mod the maps to have a out of bound area you spawn inside, and then you run into the ring. they could do this for some of the other forge world maps were it really necesary, but you can’t fix “spawning” in a game that spawns you in the battle field.

do you understand what I’m saying? if you don’t like spawn camping in halo, try black ops on nuke town or in the jungle on capture the flag, I heard the community is great and totally opposed to spawn camping…

> kinda like I said, ya can’t just fix “spawn camping”. you have to prevent it from being able to happen, and that usually requires pre-planned programing choices. for grifball, they could mod the maps to have a out of bound area you spawn inside, and then you run into the ring. they could do this for some of the other forge world maps were it really necesary, but you can’t fix “spawning” in a game that spawns you in the battle field.
>
> do you understand what I’m saying? if you don’t like spawn camping in halo, try black ops on nuke town or in the jungle on capture the flag, I heard the community is great and totally opposed to spawn camping…

… Don’t even remind me of those two maps… What about countdown by the truck that has a ladder… And yea I get what your saying. I actually like your idea. They could all just spawn you WAY outside of the map boundaries where they spawn you on top of a man cannon.

>

This humoured me.

I do agree on that the pistol is waaaay over powered and should be tweaked a little. On the Armour Lock part, just shoot them it takes about 5-7 bullets to knock them out of it.