Enough! "inspired" armor , give us real thing!!?!!

(I’ve had enough)
We ask for a certain armor…

We don’t want an “inspired” armor that looks almost nothing like the original.
(Mark 5 alpha, dynast, cyclops, decimator…)
^(Mark 5, CQB, EOD, mk5b)^

The middle two are soo far from their originals that nobody believes or considers them remakes.

The first/last look like McDonald’s knockoffs…

So 343 , is there any hope of getting “faithful” remakes (like reach sets) or settle for “inspired” no resemblance armors?

What armor let you down? (readers)

I actually had no idea that Cyclops was inspired by EOD, is that true? I do agree those armors are generally much uglier than the things they were inspired by, but let’s also be thankful we got actual Mark VI armor

> 2533274904158628;2:
> I actually had no idea that Cyclops was inspired by EOD, is that true? I do agree those armors are generally much uglier than the things they were inspired by, but let’s also be thankful we got actual Mark VI armor

Even mark 6 has many small differences.
Helmet is not proportioned right, number of marks on hand and feet, codpiece is wrong/missing, chest is all different.

But superficialy yes we have Mark 6.

Yeah, I love helioskrill, but you know what love more…just playing as an elite. That was cool. It’s not even a mechanically problem anymore just make them stand up right like they do when they walk around.

If you want a lore reason just say these are young elites who don’t really care about the former status quo testing that combat harness used before that rivals spartan augmentations. We already have the confirmation that augmented elites are a thing so why not?

Edit: this is personal edit but somehow I managed to misspell love with an I instead of a lower case L. Honestly I wish I’s kept to the two lines at the bottom and top.

> 2533274983213185;3:
> > 2533274904158628;2:
> > I actually had no idea that Cyclops was inspired by EOD, is that true? I do agree those armors are generally much uglier than the things they were inspired by, but let’s also be thankful we got actual Mark VI armor
>
>
> Even mark 6 has many small differences.
> Helmet is not proportioned right, number of marks on hand and feet, codpiece is wrong/missing, chest is all different.
>
> But superficialy yes we have Mark 6.

Didn’t 343i say they took that out because it just seemed like a Space Diaper? If I we’re a super soldier space marine, I don’t care what you call it, or what it looks like, as long as my junk is fine after a battle I’m happy.

Decimator technically IS Mk VII, isn’t it? Otherwise, these (barely) inspired armors do need to stop.

> 2533274973681092;6:
> Decimator technically IS Mk VII, isn’t it? Otherwise, these (barely) inspired armors do need to stop.

Yes, that armor comes from the Mark Vll prototype.

Yea I wish the armor for Noble 6 looked more like the one you started with in Reach.

To be very honest the armor in H4/5 look like the evolved form of what reach was trying to do, and as far as the Halo Reach sets I do think the Halo 5 ones are visually more pleasing to look at. They are cleaner and have more soubtle details, like how Halo 2A multiplayer armor was.

However i I would like to see the return of the. Infinity Mark V, infinity ODST, and Prefect armor return from Halo 4, they were so crisp and beautiful.

Just give us EOD, 343i. Its been a year since release.

I think it’d be pretty sick to see Daedric armour from Skyrim modified for Spartans lol

> 2535426003987045;5:
> > 2533274983213185;3:
> > > 2533274904158628;2:
> > > I actually had no idea that Cyclops was inspired by EOD, is that true? I do agree those armors are generally much uglier than the things they were inspired by, but let’s also be thankful we got actual Mark VI armor
> >
> >
> > Even mark 6 has many small differences.
> > Helmet is not proportioned right, number of marks on hand and feet, codpiece is wrong/missing, chest is all different.
> >
> > But superficialy yes we have Mark 6.
>
>
> Didn’t 343i say they took that out because it just seemed like a Space Diaper? If I we’re a super soldier space marine, I don’t care what you call it, or what it looks like, as long as my junk is fine after a battle I’m happy.

Or do how they did it in reach where the cod piece is a dark gray and it looks more like a belt.

Dynast cannot replace CQB. I want to see CQB return.

Cyclops was supposed to replace EOD? My favorite armor set since Halo 3 has been replaced by that abomination?
[insert overused reaction meme]

> 2533274807881644;9:
> However i I would like to see the return of the. Infinity Mark V, infinity ODST, and Prefect armor return from Halo 4, they were so crisp and beautiful.

^This. Some Halo 4 armor was almost better than some armor created before it, like Prefect, Wetwork, and Venator, to name a few.

I’m so sad to find out Cyclops is based off EOD. The Cyclops helmet is terrible. EOD was legit. I wish they would add security with the EOD breathing apparatus like in Reach. That was my favorite.

[deleted]

Achilles has never let me down. I don’t care what armor they’ve made, there pretty ugly/poorly done anyways.

They already made so many armor why bring in more weapons and more arena games to play instead of armor?

> 2535426003987045;4:
> Yeah, I love helioskrill, but you know what love more…just playing as an elite. That was cool. It’s not even a mechanically problem anymore just make them stand up right like they do when they walk around.

This is how I feel about Dino’s…

> 2535429593088083;13:
> Dynast cannot replace CQB. I want to see CQB return.

The only resemblance is dynast visor is Y shaped.

Which almost looks like the T shape it’s supposed to be.

Half of the helmet features are missing, and the chest has none of the original design.

CQB in 343’s halo!
“Give me back my face!” -Rorschach