enough already

I’ve been on “probation” all year it seems…last game I accidentally betrayed our banshee. They had the banshee, game lagged out, when we respawned my teammate had skyjacked it because it was on the ground for some reason. I had already fired the bullets, the banshee was on fire, who gets in a banshee that’s on fire? Of course he booted me, even though I had twice as many kills as anyone else. I have two points, sooner or later you have to let me off of “probation”, and please fix your garbage betrayl/booting system. Either every time, or not at all, it’s not balanced to give one player the option, and not another. Every time I get a temp ban, I just come on here and -Yoink- anyways, just let me off “probation” and you won’t have to hear from me again.

Seriously though, who gets in a banshee that’s on fire? While it’s being shot at by his teammates? And I get booted?

So, in closing, please remove me from “probation.”

You can also dashboard in the pre-game lobby. While this won’t remove your probation, it will allow you to leave matches that you don’t want to play (based on map selection or team arrangements) without penalty.

Dashboarding will not result in a quit ban, so you can do it as many times as you like, even if you’re on probation.

Cheers!

Don’t rage on it :slight_smile:
Its only a little 10 minute Probation,you will be back on after watching a T.V show.

> Don’t rage on it :slight_smile:
> Its only a little 10 minute Probation,you will be back on after watching a T.V show.

word.

He’s got a point. Betrayal booting is really screwed up. It shouldn’t even give a player the choice to boot unless the betrayer has killed 3 other teammates already. Then it will allow players to boot him if the player keeps betraying. Nothing sucks worse then getting booted because some moron teammate was all “OOoOooh! A glowing blue spider! Come here buddy, I’m gonna pick you up and be best friends-BOOM!”

> He’s got a point. Betrayal booting is really screwed up. It shouldn’t even give a player the choice to boot unless the betrayer has killed 3 other teammates already. Then it will allow players to boot him if the player keeps betraying. Nothing sucks worse then getting booted because some moron teammate was all “OOoOooh! A glowing blue spider! Come here buddy, I’m gonna pick you up and be best friends-BOOM!”

I Lol’d at this so, thank you.

Betrayal Booting is screwed up. Yes, we’re all in agreement.

But with Halo 4 months from release…who really cares anymore.