Enlighten Me on join session in progress

Does anyone know how this system will work?

No, we really don’t. I would assume it works like it does in most games and when it starts matchmaking it puts you in the first match available (started or not). I do however hope there is some sort of option to disable join in progress when searching for a game.

> No, we really don’t. I would assume it works like it does in most games and when it starts matchmaking it puts you in the first match available (started or not). I do however hope there is some sort of option to disable join in progress when searching for a game.

I don’t want people joining during the game. Maybe if someone leaves out of the lobby, then someone can fill that void.

> > No, we really don’t. I would assume it works like it does in most games and when it starts matchmaking it puts you in the first match available (started or not). I do however hope there is some sort of option to disable join in progress when searching for a game.
>
> I don’t want people joining during the game. Maybe if someone leaves out of the lobby, then someone can fill that void.

That won’t be an option. If there’s an open slot then the matchmaking system will most likely put someone in it.

Go check out the video by bravo where they talk about competitive thing.

Could that potentially start more frequent quitting if people are put into a game that is already won.

Ex/: Team slayer and red/blue team is leading 40-5 (Been there done that in matchmaking)

I can see a high likeliness of people dropping out if they are put on the losing team.

They said you can join in during a games voting session. Late joins will not be allowed. If you are down a teammate, 3v4, It will find a player based off of certain “restrictions.”

That’s bout all I know

Such as?

The Join-In-Progress feature will work similarly to other games, such as Call of Duty and the like. Other measures 343 has taken is to implement certain systems such as not joining a game that is about to end. They have also taken the initiative and allow you to join in a lobby with any open slots. Say if we were in a game of Team Slayer during the voting process, there is eight players. One decides to leave the game, and now there is one open slot. The system is now looking for an extra player to fill that void. Is this a good explanation?

It’s like the Call of Duty join. If somebody leaves, other people searching may get matched up to it and join it.