Enjoyment using the BR or Carbine

This poll is for BR or Carbine users only. I recently switched from the DMR to the BR. I have noticed my excitement for this game has grown by doing this. I believe it’s because with the weapons as they are now you start off behind and your skill determines if you win or not. This makes me happy.

Do any of you guys feel the same way? Does it give you more pleasure to beat the aim by itself DMR?

not really.
the carbine, yeah, but its alot worse…
the br is just an awkward gun that chirps in your hand when you fire with recoil for some reason…

I usually just feel like an idiot when I get perfect 5’d

I just mastered the DMR commendation so I switched to BR, and I’m enjoying it. Obviously can’t get away with long distance shooting anymore so I’ve had to change routes I take on larger maps and things like that, and it’s a nice change of pace.

Also, now I get to use my arctic skin. :smiley:

Well the Carbine is pretty hard to use, i need to learn. The BR, i enjoy beating OPMR users with it.

I Mastered both the DMR and BR and now i’m using the Carbine. Everytime I kill a DMR user I just giggle and lol thinking about these forums and how supposebly the DMR is OP.

I find it overwhelming sometimes using the carbine or the BR. 1v1 you stand a chance, but anything more and you’re screwed. With the DMR you can take out 2 easy, not the case with the BR or especially the carbine. It is definitely more challenging using either of those 2 weapons.

The BR is awesome to use, the Carbine is ok, much better on smaller maps. Currently trying to max out the Carbine commendation now that I’ve maxed out both the DMR/BR, gonna be so glad once I do and can stop using it.

> I find it overwhelming sometimes using the carbine or the BR. 1v1 you stand a chance, but anything more and you’re screwed. With the DMR you can take out 2 easy, not the case with the BR or especially the carbine. It is definitely more challenging using either of those 2 weapons.

That’s what makes it more fun. I switched and was doing really bad. My k/d went from a 1.56 to a 1.37 were it stands now. But, I’m getting use to it now and it’s on the rise again. The fun of it is I start as the under dog and the only way to win is to use my knowledge and aiming to win.

I do love using the BR, especially with its new look and sound.

Hay, isn’t there supposed to be a secret handshake for this kind of stuff? You can’t just go around, posting on forums, telling people about trade secrets and handshakes!

> Hay, isn’t there supposed to be a secret handshake for this kind of stuff? You can’t just go around, posting on forums, telling people about trade secrets and handshakes!

My bad, i was never good at secret clubs. I guess I’m kicked out of this one too.

I’ve only ever used the BR. I only get beat long range. Not many people ever out shoot me. The DMR isn’t the god weapon that everyone makes it out to be but it does need to be tweaked

I love the BR.dont think iv used the dmr once in MM.

I love the Carbine. I’m not one to take people head on in a gun fight, I like to ambush. With the rapid fire of the Carbine, their surprise, flinch, and sprint slow down…they have no chance.

I love using the BR, but excessive autoaim and ease of use for all weapons hampers my deep-rooted enjoyment of the game.

Aim assistance/whatnot should be toned down a lot.

> > I find it overwhelming sometimes using the carbine or the BR. 1v1 you stand a chance, but anything more and you’re screwed. With the DMR you can take out 2 easy, not the case with the BR or especially the carbine. It is definitely more challenging using either of those 2 weapons.
>
> That’s what makes it more fun. I switched and was doing really bad. My k/d went from a 1.56 to a 1.37 were it stands now. But, I’m getting use to it now and it’s on the rise again. The fun of it is I start as the under dog and the only way to win is to use my knowledge and aiming to win.

Yeah I’m going through the same thing. I went from a 1.6 to a 1.3, now I’m up to a 1.49 again. I’m using the light rifle, BR, and carbine only

I love both of these weapons (actaully all weapons). I find that for CQC and Mid range the BR is nice. I love the ROF the carbine has. It may take 7 shoots, but I cant get the 7 shots off before 5 DMR shots. I tend to use the Carbine more then the BR because of the ROF. All in all I think the damage of the BR needs a slight increase to keep up with the DMR’s range and magnetism.

Edit: Here’s a better idea then the damage increase for the BR. Add another shot to kill on the DMR so instead of 5 it would be 6. Therefore the Light rifle still is a 4 shot kill, and the balance will remain.

> I love the Carbine. I’m not one to take people head on in a gun fight, I like to ambush. With the rapid fire of the Carbine, their surprise, flinch, and sprint slow down…they have no chance.

This is why I love the Carbine, the ROF is crazy for a primary, I Love watching people panic when I light them up with plasma death. Them: “crap crap crap wtf is hitting me? Oh it’s a Carbine, oh I’m dead” Me: “lolz u b ded”

My go to loadout is DMR/AR with frags, holo, firepower, and dexterity. I’ll switch to my carbine loadout a couple lives a match, just to keep people on their toes.

No, I tried the BR again for a few weeks after release, it’s useless in a world with a DMR and just feels so slow.

I enjoy the BR some days, but I mostly use the Carbine and Magnum.