Enjoy yourself a Hockey game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7PoU2NTXn8

Sit back and Enjoy

Halo hockey is good for one thing: Assassination medals.

> Halo hockey is good for one thing: Assassination medals.

Didn’t they disable assassinations for Hockey?

> > Halo hockey is good for one thing: Assassination medals.
>
> Didn’t they disable assassinations for Hockey?

If they did, who cares. I stopped playing it because I was getting tired of it being voted on over and over and over and over again… Also because I can’t stand having to shoot at someone forever. In my opinion, it is one of the worst gametypes that has ever graced public multiplayer and I am appalled at Bungie for actually putting it in the rotation. It should have remained in customs for the 13 year olds, just like infection.

> > Halo hockey is good for one thing: Assassination medals.
>
> Didn’t they disable assassinations for Hockey?

They did
And I like the implication of infection in MM, aVeryEasyTarget. It could use more work to make it better, thhough.

> > > Halo hockey is good for one thing: Assassination medals.
> >
> > Didn’t they disable assassinations for Hockey?
>
> If they did, who cares. I stopped playing it because I was getting tired of it being voted on over and over and over and over again… Also because I can’t stand having to shoot at someone forever. In my opinion, it is one of the worst gametypes that has ever graced public multiplayer and I am appalled at Bungie for actually putting it. It should have remained in customs for the 13 year olds, just like infection.

Whoa, Tell me how you really feel, LOL.

I like Hockey… [both]
What annoys me is people on my team who ruin it… I’m pretty good at it [I don’t go around and kill that much]. I’m better at scoring indirect goals than direct goals [makin the ball bounce on people to reach the goal or on walls.