Enjoy what you got

So many folks are complaining, dare I say -Yoinking!-, about what’s in or not in the TECH-PREVIEW. Complaining, excuse me, -Yoinking!- about functions that can be easily turned off in Settings. Already asking for weapons to be adjusted or changed completely.

Is this the state of users today? Entitlement is running rampant in society, and now seeping into video game communities.

THIS GAME DOESN’T COME OUT UNTIL THE END OF THE YEAR!

Stop -Yoinking!- about what they give you in the PREVIEW and start contributing to the development of the game! You know how many people are left out of the Preview WISHING they can participate!?

You’re -Yoinking!- only leads to more -Yoinking!-, because birds of a feather flock together.
Learn to lower expectations for a PREVIEW and enjoy the fact that you’re even a part of it!

> 2533274948061494;1:
> So many folks are complaining, dare I say -Yoinking!-, about what’s in or not in the TECH-PREVIEW. Complaining, excuse me, -Yoinking!- about functions that can be easily turned off in Settings. Already asking for weapons to be adjusted or changed completely.
>
> Is this the state of users today? Entitlement is running rampant in society, and now seeping into video game communities.
>
> THIS GAME DOESN’T COME OUT UNTIL THE END OF THE YEAR!
>
> Stop -Yoinking!- about what they give you in the PREVIEW and start contributing to the development of the game! You know how many people are left out of the Preview WISHING they can participate!?
>
> You’re -Yoinking!- only leads to more -Yoinking!-, because birds of a feather flock together.
> Learn to lower expectations for a PREVIEW and enjoy the fact that you’re even a part of it!

Agree with this dude, I played Infinite for like 6 hours now and found nothing annoying or disturbing. Also, for the first beta flight, I think the content of the game is more than enough to test everything we will get in a few months on release.

If people are complaining that there’s not enough in the flight, that means they like the game.

People want more. I think that’s a positive thing.

Its just a loud minority having a tantrum on a forum.

> 2533274915004025;4:
> Its just a loud minority having a tantrum on a forum.

xD

> 2535441743806419;2:
> > 2533274948061494;1:
> > So many folks are complaining, dare I say -Yoinking!-, about what’s in or not in the TECH-PREVIEW. Complaining, excuse me, -Yoinking!- about functions that can be easily turned off in Settings. Already asking for weapons to be adjusted or changed completely.
> >
> > Is this the state of users today? Entitlement is running rampant in society, and now seeping into video game communities.
> >
> > THIS GAME DOESN’T COME OUT UNTIL THE END OF THE YEAR!
> >
> > Stop -Yoinking!- about what they give you in the PREVIEW and start contributing to the development of the game! You know how many people are left out of the Preview WISHING they can participate!?
> >
> > You’re -Yoinking!- only leads to more -Yoinking!-, because birds of a feather flock together.
> > Learn to lower expectations for a PREVIEW and enjoy the fact that you’re even a part of it!
>
> Agree with this dude, I played Infinite for like 6 hours now and found nothing annoying or disturbing. Also, for the first beta flight, I think the content of the game is more than enough to test everything we will get in a few months on release.

agreed, this is fun all around

My favorite are people who are comparing it to old halo games. Life moves forward and if you don’t move forward to you get left behind. I am personally having a blast playing. It’s a good combination of some of the old halo stuff with a fresh take on some other things. Maybe 343i should take note of the people complaining and not invite them to the next flight.

> 2690766741662198;7:
> My favorite are people who are comparing it to old halo games. Life moves forward and if you don’t move forward to you get left behind. I am personally having a blast playing. It’s a good combination of some of the old halo stuff with a fresh take on some other things. Maybe 343i should take note of the people complaining and not invite them to the next flight.

I agree. I wiped all expectations of a similar Halo experience, opened up my mind to the possibilities of change, and oh boy am I enjoying these changes. Sprint is well balanced in Halo Infinite, a way to get around faster. The grapple shot is crazy fun and adds a new level of mobility, without needing to change the core sandbox too much. The simplistic style is going back to our roots, as well as the BR. But the gameplay is modern and satisfying. The new weapons are all so much fun to use. The only thing that needs changing are the bugs. And that’s why we’re here.

I do believe this has been a great move from 343i. Giving the fans a taste of what they have after several periods of content drought and getting the feedback necessary to improve the game. And that’s the most important part, telling the devs what we want and what they can do to make it a great Halo game. Yes, some people want the game to be the way they want and nothing else, and maybe all that “-Yoinking!-” can be annoying, but at least 343 knows what they’re doing -this time- . In my opinion, the game looks, sounds and feels right. Not everyone is going to be pleased but… The Great Journey awaits for no-one.

Ya I have been having a BLAST playing the preview! Ya sure there a few bugs and hiccups (Some way bigger than others) but overall a great first experience at the game! People now have got to get out of the whole “Oh but it’s not like 3!” phase. The whole point of a NEW game is to be that -NEW- not to be a re-release of an older game. 343i is doing a fantastic job with this one and I’m excited to see the future flights and full release of this game later this year!