Enirehtac Yeslah escort gametype!

It’s about time Halo gets it’s 1st escort gametype, heck I’m not even sure we’ve had a sick escort mission for Campaign.

Anyways for a little -Yoink- and giggles, and because I think it can be good/fun. How about we have a gametype that involves a team of Elites, escorting her to an unknown forerunner artifact. Why Elites you say? Last time we’ve seen her, she was going to be assassinated by Palmer, but escaped off with Jul Mdama with a bullet wound to the arm.

The opposing team will be another group of Spartans sent out to execute her. Command options will be given to Halsey. Walk up to her and a command prompt will give an option for her to either take cover, stick by me, or run to the objective. Select with d-pad.

For some odd reason, Halsey will be equipped with Overshield. This gametype will utilize limited lives. Each team will be given 2 expendable lives and afterwards means no respawning. Player count is 10. Maps will be on large maps. Vehicles allowed are only gun-gooses. Oh forgot, Catherine will have a magnum for self-defense :)))

A gametype variant would be to retrieve Halsey, not kill her; so both teams can use commands. Thoughts :D?

I’m not a fan of escort-based missions and I’ve always found them to be a pain, but if others want it, sure, why not?

Escort missions are basically the bane of many gamers. Usually because the target has terrible AI, dies too easily or just has to be micro-managed.

Players don’t usually like shackles, basically.

this can simply not happen. this will be troll peoples gold mine

> It’s about time Halo gets it’s 1st escort gametype, heck I’m not even sure we’ve had a sick escort mission for Campaign.
>
> Anyways for a little Yoink! and giggles, and because I think it can be good/fun. How about we have a gametype that involves a team of Elites, escorting her to an unknown forerunner artifact. Why Elites you say? Last time we’ve seen her, she was going to be assassinated by Palmer, but escaped off with Jul Mdama with a bullet wound to the arm.
>
> The opposing team will be another group of Spartans sent out to execute her. Command options will be given to Halsey. Walk up to her and a command prompt will give an option for her to either take cover, stick by me, or run to the objective. Select with d-pad.
>
> <mark>For some odd reason, Halsey will be equipped with Overshield.</mark> This gametype will utilize limited lives. Each team will be given 2 expendable lives and afterwards means no respawning. Player count is 10. Maps will be on large maps. Vehicles allowed are only gun-gooses. Oh forgot, Catherine will have a magnum for self-defense :)))
>
> A gametype variant would be to retrieve Halsey, not kill her; so both teams can use commands. Thoughts :D?

XD that would be great to see little old Halsey with an Overshield and a magnum. Wouldn’t she try to shoot everyone though?

> > It’s about time Halo gets it’s 1st escort gametype, heck I’m not even sure we’ve had a sick escort mission for Campaign.
> >
> > Anyways for a little Yoink! and giggles, and because I think it can be good/fun. How about we have a gametype that involves a team of Elites, escorting her to an unknown forerunner artifact. Why Elites you say? Last time we’ve seen her, she was going to be assassinated by Palmer, but escaped off with Jul Mdama with a bullet wound to the arm.
> >
> > The opposing team will be another group of Spartans sent out to execute her. Command options will be given to Halsey. Walk up to her and a command prompt will give an option for her to either take cover, stick by me, or run to the objective. Select with d-pad.
> >
> > <mark>For some odd reason, Halsey will be equipped with Overshield.</mark> This gametype will utilize limited lives. Each team will be given 2 expendable lives and afterwards means no respawning. Player count is 10. Maps will be on large maps. Vehicles allowed are only gun-gooses. Oh forgot, Catherine will have a magnum for self-defense :)))
> >
> > A gametype variant would be to retrieve Halsey, not kill her; so both teams can use commands. Thoughts :D?
>
> XD that would be great to see little old Halsey with an Overshield and a magnum. Wouldn’t she try to shoot everyone though?

Not really, but whoever she seems pretty threatened by. I think Halo typically has good AI, and with power of Xbox One, AI should improve. In the Retrieve Halsey variant, there is no need for her to have pistol, overshield or health at all. She will be invincible.

> > > It’s about time Halo gets it’s 1st escort gametype, heck I’m not even sure we’ve had a sick escort mission for Campaign.
> > >
> > > Anyways for a little Yoink! and giggles, and because I think it can be good/fun. How about we have a gametype that involves a team of Elites, escorting her to an unknown forerunner artifact. Why Elites you say? Last time we’ve seen her, she was going to be assassinated by Palmer, but escaped off with Jul Mdama with a bullet wound to the arm.
> > >
> > > The opposing team will be another group of Spartans sent out to execute her. Command options will be given to Halsey. Walk up to her and a command prompt will give an option for her to either take cover, stick by me, or run to the objective. Select with d-pad.
> > >
> > > <mark>For some odd reason, Halsey will be equipped with Overshield.</mark> This gametype will utilize limited lives. Each team will be given 2 expendable lives and afterwards means no respawning. Player count is 10. Maps will be on large maps. Vehicles allowed are only gun-gooses. Oh forgot, Catherine will have a magnum for self-defense :)))
> > >
> > > A gametype variant would be to retrieve Halsey, not kill her; so both teams can use commands. Thoughts :D?
> >
> > XD that would be great to see little old Halsey with an Overshield and a magnum. Wouldn’t she try to shoot everyone though?
>
> Not really, but whoever she <mark>seems pretty threatened by</mark>. I think Halo typically has good AI, and with power of Xbox One, AI should improve.

Well if I were being taken away by Elites I would shoot at them and if Spartans were trying to kill/arrest me I would shoot at them. She is in a tight situation it seems. Halsey should just be running away and whoever catches her first wins. :smiley:

> this can simply not happen. this will be troll peoples gold mine

People are going to be trolls anyways. If you are worried about betrayals on Halsey, then why not make her invincible in the “execute her” variant? Only the opposing should be trying to kill her.

> > > > It’s about time Halo gets it’s 1st escort gametype, heck I’m not even sure we’ve had a sick escort mission for Campaign.
> > > >
> > > > Anyways for a little Yoink! and giggles, and because I think it can be good/fun. How about we have a gametype that involves a team of Elites, escorting her to an unknown forerunner artifact. Why Elites you say? Last time we’ve seen her, she was going to be assassinated by Palmer, but escaped off with Jul Mdama with a bullet wound to the arm.
> > > >
> > > > The opposing team will be another group of Spartans sent out to execute her. Command options will be given to Halsey. Walk up to her and a command prompt will give an option for her to either take cover, stick by me, or run to the objective. Select with d-pad.
> > > >
> > > > <mark>For some odd reason, Halsey will be equipped with Overshield.</mark> This gametype will utilize limited lives. Each team will be given 2 expendable lives and afterwards means no respawning. Player count is 10. Maps will be on large maps. Vehicles allowed are only gun-gooses. Oh forgot, Catherine will have a magnum for self-defense :)))
> > > >
> > > > A gametype variant would be to retrieve Halsey, not kill her; so both teams can use commands. Thoughts :D?
> > >
> > > XD that would be great to see little old Halsey with an Overshield and a magnum. Wouldn’t she try to shoot everyone though?
> >
> > Not really, but whoever she <mark>seems pretty threatened by</mark>. I think Halo typically has good AI, and with power of Xbox One, AI should improve.
>
> Well if I were being taken away by Elites I would shoot at them and if Spartans were trying to kill/arrest me I would shoot at them. She is in a tight situation it seems. Halsey should just be running away and whoever catches her first wins. :smiley:

Not really… she thought the Spartans were there to rescue her, but that egghead shot her. Now she said that she wants “Revenge.” Jul Mdama doesn’t want her dead, so why would she open fire on his men? She’d probably be shooting at the Spartans, but really not trying to make this gametype canonical, though if this war games, then it will be.