Engine graphics system update

If I were designing a game,

Graphics and lighting would work as follows…

Principles-closer and object to pov the more saturated the color (or darker)…
Example 1
Yellow Pyramid with top pointed at you… the point is black and the yellow is dark moving backward to the base where the base is the yellow selected (pure yellow)

The yellow should grade in a desaturation… from black to pure yellow as far as the pov of the Spartan can accurately see (say 1x is 100m) and that gradient should be applied to the system’s principle in the following fashion-the number of pixels determines the scaling and number of gradients of all colors on all objects of any size…
Example … if 1080p has 30 differing saturated yellows on a chest piece… then 4k should have 4 times the yellows or 120… of course based upon the 100m scaling of saturation and the chest piece only being 4 inches. Thick… the grades of yellow are going to be minute or very small…

Lighting principles - I would apply general physics equation into the engine c = 3 × 108 m/s…
I would, however, have all materials have a logically scaled reflective nature and obviously metal would only be beaten by mirrors…

From there it’s really about putting building blocks together… metal, concrete, glass etc… and combo elements (part metal part concrete) for different reflectiveness…

That’s how I would build an engine… that I assume would be, with a bit of fine tuning would look as good as senuas sacrifice on a halo game…