Energy sword

The energy sword is completely overpowered. It has always been a one hit kill with lunge distance, making it a strong power weapon, but now in halo 5 it is extremely over powered and here’s why
-The lunge range and magnetism has increased drastically
-The red redicle has increased, making it easier to lock on people and easier to get a a kill that would be impossible in earlier games
-sword now has smart scope, so now the sword has even more range, making the range ridiculous

• it is possible to sprint with the sword, which makes it OP: I can start shooting at an enemy with a sword that’s charging from a distance and feel like I should get the kill but since I’m backpedalling (walking) and he’s sprinting he can easily just charge and kill.
    -Not only can they sprint but the sprint speed is increased by 10% while holding the sword!!! That makes the case even worse and even more difficult to kill the enemy that’s wielding the sword. Someone please explain how that is a good and reasonable idea. All of this adds up to an extremely OP weapon and is truly frustrating when I feel I should’ve gotten the kill but the lunge and sprinting mechanics makes it extremely easy for the person with the sword to charge and get an underserved kill, very forgiving

Shotgun = problem solved.

The maps don’t have the shotgun on it, truth and colliseum

> 2533274963908871;3:
> The maps don’t have the shotgun on it, truth and colliseum

So use a rocket laungher or a splinter grenade.
Also, team work is a solution. Besides, you can kill only 10 people with a sword

Sword has always been a frustrating weapon.

They can’t shoot and they only get ten kills tops, are vulnerable to grenades and flanking.

It’s really not hard to beat sword users.

> 2533274805075298;6:
> They can’t shoot and they only get ten kills tops, are vulnerable to grenades and flanking.
>
> It’s really not hard to beat sword users.

It’s a MELEE weapon in a gun game. There are so many counters to the sword it’s NOT funny. As a sword weilder, You need to come charging “out of nowhere” at breakneck speed, camp, or find active camo (good luck), none of which are guaranteed kills if you are facing a team of opponents even HALF awake. Best kill I had was a slow patient snapshot against a foolishly charging sword user. Successful sword use takes practice, timing, map knowledge, & some luck.

> 2535405486667568;7:
> > 2533274805075298;6:
> > They can’t shoot and they only get ten kills tops, are vulnerable to grenades and flanking.
> >
> > It’s really not hard to beat sword users.
>
>
> It’s a MELEE weapon in a gun game. There are so many counters to the sword it’s NOT funny. As a sword weilder, You need to come charging “out of nowhere” at breakneck speed, camp, or find active camo (good luck), none of which are guaranteed kills if you are facing a team of opponents even HALF awake. Best kill I had was a slow patient snapshot against a foolishly charging sword user. Successful sword use takes practice, timing, map knowledge, & some luck.

There is nothing I don’t love about this paragraph…

> 2535405486667568;7:
> > 2533274805075298;6:
> > They can’t shoot and they only get ten kills tops, are vulnerable to grenades and flanking.
> >
>
>
> It’s a MELEE weapon in a gun game. There are so many counters to the sword it’s NOT funny. As a sword weilder, You need to come charging “out of nowhere” at breakneck speed, camp, or find active camo (good luck), none of which are guaranteed kills if you are facing a team of opponents even HALF awake. Best kill I had was a slow patient snapshot against a foolishly charging sword user. Successful sword use takes practice, timing, map knowledge, & some luck.

From all the prophets banes I learned you have to be patient and not get greedy with kills but camo and any other sword is more powerful. I’d say with prophets bane the attack rate that is safe is half of that of camo and sword.

> 2535405486667568;7:
> > 2533274805075298;6:
> >
>
>

Exactly. So when somebody complains that swords are OP, it’s like.

"You have a sodding assault rifle with neurological link software, that holds thirty-six seven-point-six-two-by-fifty-one millimeter rounds, and the greatest, also neural-linked armor system known to mankind and in addition you have a damn RCS pack, and finally, a sidearm that fires twelve twelve-point-six-by-forty millimeter rounds… And a guy with a f**king PLASMA SWORD- EMPHASIS SWORD is a PROBLEM for you? How did you even get through basic training!?"
Really, I mean come on.

> 2533274805075298;10:
> > 2535405486667568;7:
> > > 2533274805075298;6:
> > > They can’t shoot and they only get ten kills tops, are vulnerable to grenades and flanking.
> > >
> > > It’s really not hard to beat sword users.
> >
> >
> > It’s a MELEE weapon in a gun game. There are so many counters to the sword it’s NOT funny. As a sword weilder, You need to come charging “out of nowhere” at breakneck speed, camp, or find active camo (good luck), none of which are guaranteed kills if you are facing a team of opponents even HALF awake. Best kill I had was a slow patient snapshot against a foolishly charging sword user. Successful sword use takes practice, timing, map knowledge, & some luck.
>
>
> Exactly. So when somebody complains that swords are OP, it’s like.
>
> "You have a sodding assault rifle with neurological link software, that holds thirty-six seven-point-six-two-by-fifty-one millimeter rounds, and the greatest, also neural-linked armor system known to mankind and in addition you have a damn RCS pack, and finally, a sidearm that fires twelve twelve-point-six-by-forty millimeter rounds… And a guy with a f**king PLASMA SWORD- EMPHASIS SWORD is a PROBLEM for you? How did you even get through basic training!?"
> Really, I mean come on.

This guy knows his stuff…or you probably just made it up to sound professional

> 2535469600463812;11:
> > 2533274805075298;10:
> > > 2535405486667568;7:
> > > > 2533274805075298;6:
> > > > They can’t shoot and they only get ten kills tops, are vulnerable to grenades and flanking.
> > > >
> > > > It’s really not hard to beat sword users.
> > >
> > >
> > > It’s a MELEE weapon in a gun game. There are so many counters to the sword it’s NOT funny. As a sword weilder, You need to come charging “out of nowhere” at breakneck speed, camp, or find active camo (good luck), none of which are guaranteed kills if you are facing a team of opponents even HALF awake. Best kill I had was a slow patient snapshot against a foolishly charging sword user. Successful sword use takes practice, timing, map knowledge, & some luck.
> >
> >
> > Exactly. So when somebody complains that swords are OP, it’s like.
> >
> > "You have a sodding assault rifle with neurological link software, that holds thirty-six seven-point-six-two-by-fifty-one millimeter rounds, and the greatest, also neural-linked armor system known to mankind and in addition you have a damn RCS pack, and finally, a sidearm that fires twelve twelve-point-six-by-forty millimeter rounds… And a guy with a f**king PLASMA SWORD- EMPHASIS SWORD is a PROBLEM for you? How did you even get through basic training!?"
> > Really, I mean come on.
>
>
> This guy knows his stuff…or you probably just made it up to sound professional

I am no liar.

And it is also a well known fact that the MJOLNIR armor, both original and GEN2 variants, and indeed, over 90% of UNSC equipment, is able to directly interface with the Neural-Ocular interface given to every single member of the UNSC.

I’ve been on some good sword killing sprees but I’ve also been took out before I can get close enough. Just find a way around it. Against a sword I always make the mistake of shooting then trying the mellee. Lol

Have you tried aiming and pulling the trigger, OP? It’s not hard to kill a sword wielder with an automatic weapon, and if your aim is good enough, it isn’t hard to kill them with precision weapons either.

> 2535437652903765;14:
> it isn’t hard to kill them with precision weapons either.

The feel when you get a perfect and a bull true medal combo…

I’ve had trouble with killing a guy with a sword but I just shrug it off

> 2533274859655334;2:
> Shotgun = problem solved.

This made me lol

Sword Kills have become much more OP but there are weapons that can blast that kid with the sword and then you can get it too

Its not OP but still my favorite halo weapon of all time

> 2533274807044937;15:
> > 2535437652903765;14:
> > it isn’t hard to kill them with precision weapons either.
>
>
> The feel when you get a perfect and a bull true medal combo…

#Feelsgood