Energy bayonets are cancer.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content, this includes thread titles</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

There, I said it. In my opinion it should stay as a one hit kill but for god sake, reduce the launch range. I find ridiculous how long can you be hit by that monstrosity

To be fair they are at req level 8, and, and if you have one about mid way into the match more than likely you don’t really need it to “req” everyone on the opposite team, because you have obviously been doing that for 8 levels (unless you have been Ai hunting XD)

Are you mad about the range of the higher variations of energy swords and what you can do with Tartarus’ Gavel too?

> 2535414442852878;3:
> Are you mad about the range of the higher variations of energy swords and what you can do with Tartarus’ Gavel too?

No? Maybe because those are power weapons, and you can’t spawn each one every time you die (unless in turbo or I you have a good amount of energy levels)

I’m not sure

its on the loadout weapons…and nah its its fine…not an issue as far as game breaking…its warzone only anyway

Use upgraded shields.

> 2533274941773412;4:
> > 2535414442852878;3:
> > Are you mad about the range of the higher variations of energy swords and what you can do with Tartarus’ Gavel too?
>
>
> No? Maybe because those are power weapons, and you can’t spawn each one every time you die (unless in turbo or I you have a good amount of energy levels)

True those are power weapons so they can’t really be compared to the bayonet, I partially agree the range needs just a slight nerf, however they still should be a one hit kill, this is Warzone after all, and to be completely honest an energy bayonet is pretty easy to pull in req packs, if you don’t have one you probably need to play a little more…or pay but I don’t recommend that considering how easy it is to obtain req points :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah not a big fan of this fall-back option that some players spam when they can’t get their aim under control. Yeah its level 8, but the difference between capturing a base and getting knocked back to your armory in a tight match can be between you and the guy with the bayonet.

I honestly think they are dumb as well. Its going to force me to need to start using it. Oh well dont mind it that much.