Energy Bayonet Weapons Requiring 2 Hits To Kill???

Now, confirm this for me. Is it the armor mod that is called Upgraded Shields that causes this to happen? I’m a little annoyed at the fact that I am always getting instantly killed by their bayonet and when I hit them with it, it only breaks their shield like a regular melee. In my opinion, I don’t think this armor mod if this is what is causing the 2 hits to occur should make this happen. Because there are times where I have an Energy Sword and it will of course instantly kill anyone no matter the armor mod you’re using. I think it is extremely dumb how an energy sword can 1 hit anyone all the time (with no overshields) and a gun with an energy sword blade at the end of it can’t always do the same thing. Anyone else feel this way? Just kinda dumb, I know I can’t be the only who feels this way!

Upgraded shield spartans need to be hit twice with a bayonet to be killed, yes. The bayonet is an infinite use addition to a gun, and therefore should not hold the same power as an energy sword (which does still 1-hit someone with upgraded shields). It would be utterly nonsensical to even have energy swords as power weapons following that logic.

Fine as it is.

not really since the small blade not having the same killing power as a 4 foot laser blade!!! but seriously bayonet cant be as powerful as the sword because bayonet also has the gun part so the lunge and damage wont be the same otherwise it will be overpowered so I think it is ok.

> 2533274895085769;2:
> Upgraded shield spartans need to be hit twice with a bayonet to be killed, yes. The bayonet is an infinite use addition to a gun, and therefore should not hold the same power as an energy sword (which does still 1-hit someone with upgraded shields). It would be utterly nonsensical to even have energy swords as power weapons following that logic.
>
> Fine as it is.

^^^this. How no skill easy do people want this game ffs

If you play Warzone turbo, every player is going to have that armor mod.

> 2535417936237705;5:
> If you play Warzone turbo, every player is going to have that armor mod.

yea haha I have noticed. I haven’t been able to one hit someone, and I have been getting a bunch of those sniper headshots that just hurt the dudes shields, ugh! lmao but I mean what can i say. I just get so bugged on hitting them twice with that bayonet!

I don’t use it anyway so I’m not too concerned about it.

use increased strength to kill those pesky upgraded shield users

Test this out in real life, take a big sharp blade and stab yourself with it, then take a small little knife, hold it improperly and stab yourself with it you might be surprised that small little knife does not hurt as bad

Upgraded Shields.
Use upgraded strength to counteract it.

> 2533274860469234;1:
> Now, confirm this for me. Is it the armor mod that is called Upgraded Shields that causes this to happen? I’m a little annoyed at the fact that I am always getting instantly killed by their bayonet and when I hit them with it, it only breaks their shield like a regular melee. In my opinion, I don’t think this armor mod if this is what is causing the 2 hits to occur should make this happen. Because there are times where I have an Energy Sword and it will of course instantly kill anyone no matter the armor mod you’re using. I think it is extremely dumb how an energy sword can 1 hit anyone all the time (with no overshields) and a gun with an energy sword blade at the end of it can’t always do the same thing. Anyone else feel this way? Just kinda dumb, I know I can’t be the only who feels this way!

probably, i run upgraded thrusters and energy bayonet is a 1 hit kill hen i hit them.

There are three kinds of people

• upgraded shields to counter bayonets and snipers - increased strength to counter their upgraded shields counter - use random armour mods and don’t care about the situation of the match

Always use splinter grenade mod, so much fun EMPing vehicles with them

> 2533274819580184;4:
> > 2533274895085769;2:
> > Upgraded shield spartans need to be hit twice with a bayonet to be killed, yes. The bayonet is an infinite use addition to a gun, and therefore should not hold the same power as an energy sword (which does still 1-hit someone with upgraded shields). It would be utterly nonsensical to even have energy swords as power weapons following that logic.
> >
> > Fine as it is.
>
>
> ^^^this. How no skill easy do people want this game ffs

You’re talking about skill in just about the most random halo gametype where balance is supposed to be bad ANNND you’re talking about a melee weapon which requires you to basically just aim at a dude and push a button when it’s red.

Skill is hardly a factor here.

> 2535405450804460;9:
> Test this out in real life, take a big sharp blade and stab yourself with it, then take a small little knife, hold it improperly and stab yourself with it you might be surprised that small little knife does not hurt as bad

Kinda hard to try slashing yourself with blades made entirely of plasma.

Sounds like you answered you’re own problem.

> 2535417936237705;5:
> If you play Warzone turbo, every player is going to have that armor mod.

As someone who uses the bayonet with the classic BR, I can confirm everyone uses the armor mod.

Why?

Because everyone’s using the bayonet on at least one loadout weapon or is using a sniper rifle and upgraded shields means you can survive a headshot.

> 2533274831961512;15:
> > 2535405450804460;9:
> > Test this out in real life, take a big sharp blade and stab yourself with it, then take a small little knife, hold it improperly and stab yourself with it you might be surprised that small little knife does not hurt as bad
>
>
> Kinda hard to try slashing yourself with blades made entirely of plasma.

Doesn’t have to be made of plasma the point of the post was he said that it made no sense that a bayonet didn’t one shot someone with upgraded shields but the energy sword does when obviously one does better damage so a big blade vs a small blade which hurts more

Nope everything is working as intended

> 2533274895085769;2:
> Upgraded shield spartans need to be hit twice with a bayonet to be killed, yes. The bayonet is an infinite use addition to a gun, and therefore should not hold the same power as an energy sword (which does still 1-hit someone with upgraded shields). It would be utterly nonsensical to even have energy swords as power weapons following that logic.
>
> Fine as it is.

Yeah, its a bayonet. Its attached to a gun.
Hose the enemy down as you close the gap and then slice and dice.