Energy Bayonet is a BEAST in Warzone!

It’s like having an energy sword attached to your weapon. I’ve got one for my AR and BR and it’s a 1-shot melee to enemy players plus there’s an extended range on the lunge like you have with the sword! Unfortunately you have to get to level 8 before you can use them, but I helped pull off 2 come-from-behind victories last night by going on a rampage inside an enemy held base with it, capturing the base to close off our core to the enemy, then dropping the low-health warden with a couple bayonet hits to the back!

Anyway, if you’ve unlocked that req type and get to level 8 give it a try. It’s super fun and all the cool kids are doing it.

Update
Here’s a little clip of the fun you can have with the energy bayonet:

Not sure how to make that a link so you’ll have to copy and paste it.

i haven’t seen one yet, you have a video? that’s kinda cool!

I never thought of using it, and I got it as a gift for ordering the game from the Microsoft Store. I’ll try it out when I get the chance.

I didnt even know those were a thing. I’ll have to keep an eye out for them and may be get lucky with my reqs

I found one on a gold pack, never used it ``

Well I never seem to get a 1 hit melee from the front unless I hit them a bit with some bullets. But if I put on the Legendary Melee perk. Then it is a 100% kill no matter where you hit.

I have the BR and AR

I got it on the BR, but it’s always so late in the game when I can use it. (req lv 8 I think)

I get nothing from req packs :frowning:

Don’t need the melee perk, it’s a one hit anyways. I’ve had a couple of instances where it hasn’t been, where the other guy bashed at the same time, so I think maybe it’s like the bash away energy sword on reach?

Either way I usually have if for a little under half a game now and have used it tons, and get consistent one hit bashes from the front without melee perk or prior damage.

> 2533274856249752;9:
> Don’t need the melee perk, it’s a one hit anyways. I’ve had a couple of instances where it hasn’t been, where the other guy bashed at the same time, so I think maybe it’s like the bash away energy sword on reach?
>
> Either way I usually have if for a little under half a game now and have used it tons, and get consistent one hit bashes from the front without melee perk or prior damage.

Then it must be a unlucky hit. But then again. I do love the extented spartan Charge range and damage to it that the melee perk adds

> 2533274846717969;2:
> i haven’t seen one yet, you have a video? that’s kinda cool!

I think I might have recorded a clip last night. I’ll check and edit my post with a link if I did.

> 2533274820441404;7:
> I got it on the BR, but it’s always so late in the game when I can use it. (req lv 8 I think)

Yeah it’s a level 8 req, but if you’re doing well you can usually get there near the end of the match and it could help swing it in your favor

I have only had a chance to use it a few times but I absolutely love it, I know some people probably think it’s overpowered but in the last 2 or 3 minutes of a match it is great.

> 2533274816688440;8:
> I get nothing from req packs :frowning:

You may already be doing this, but be sure you’re buying silver packs, and sell anything you don’t want/use to get more req points to use

> 2533274803562826;13:
> I have only had a chance to use it a few times but I absolutely love it, I know some people probably think it’s overpowered but in the last 2 or 3 minutes of a match it is great.

It might be a little OP, but that’s why they made it a level 8 req.

I have one for both my AR and SMG, but by the time i have enough REQ energy, and high enough level, the match is almost over. But now that it seems like a viable option for CQB, Ima go ahead and start using it. Thanks!

Linkey McLinkerson