Enemy tracking ability

In spartan ops, witch will probably be one of my favorite game features,I was wondering if you could do a mission with so buddies were one person went loud, attracted the enemy, and the others could slip through without being notice.
When I play reach I noticed of one person shoots the enemy knows were all players are, even if they haven’t fired, and I wanted to know if it would be like this in halo 4, and I doubt that 343 has even thought to talk about this but i was wondering what people would speculate about this.

And campaign to, as it would prolly work the same in both (sorry for double post)

Enemy tracking really needs to be toned down while enemy responsiveness needs to be restored (they’re sluggish in Reach. They rarely dive unless you use the needle rifle or Tough Luck is on). Slow turning melees, increased lunge and autoaim, and increased enemy awareness in addition to the above have killed the thrill of cqc and stealth respectively in Halo campaigns.

Gone are the days we could walk or circle strafe around Zealots and get a very satisfying whack on their back or even confuse them for an even more flashier assassination. Instead, now we can just sidestep the opponent’s melee and whack them in the back.

Gone are the days where we felt powerful and immersed, meleeing infection forms. Now we always have to use our guns, let them pop our shields, or let our allies handle them. And cqc is now too severe. Same thing with fighting vehicles on foot.

Gone are the days where cqc was a genuinely dangerous and prolonged moment, unlike today’s pseudo-dangerous cqc which relies on strong powerful melees and damage. A CE Elite could be beatdown if he was unshielded but while shielded, your melee had no effect on him so he was moving all over the place, trying to stay alive. Nowadays, we’re fighting a bunch of foolish, suicidal mooks who don’t know the meaning of cover and survival. Aggression has increased, intelligence has not.

Gone are the days where we could fire our guns and get the AI’s attention. Firing your gun merely gives away your position. It doesn’t heighten their alert level. As for allies, they just run off without you. The only time firing your gun actually stops them is when they’re driving off with your vehicle.

Gone are the days where we could use the sniper effectively. Night vision removed, silenced effect on AI removed, immersion is shattered. I now often toss it aside so I can get in close with noob combo or grenade sticks.

end CE nostalgic moment, flamesuit on!

> Enemy tracking really needs to be toned down while enemy responsiveness needs to be restored (they’re sluggish in Reach. They rarely dive unless you use the needle rifle or Tough Luck is on). Slow turning melees, increased lunge and autoaim, and increased enemy awareness in addition to the above have killed the thrill of cqc and stealth respectively in Halo campaigns.
>
> Gone are the days we could walk or circle strafe around Zealots and get a very satisfying whack on their back or even confuse them for an even more flashier assassination. Instead, now we can just sidestep the opponent’s melee and whack them in the back.
>
> Gone are the days where we felt powerful and immersed, meleeing infection forms. Now we always have to use our guns, let them pop our shields, or let our allies handle them. And cqc is now too severe. Same thing with fighting vehicles on foot.
>
> Gone are the days where cqc was a genuinely dangerous and prolonged moment, unlike today’s pseudo-dangerous cqc which relies on strong powerful melees and damage. A CE Elite could be beatdown if he was unshielded but while shielded, your melee had no effect on him so he was moving all over the place, trying to stay alive. Nowadays, we’re fighting a bunch of foolish, suicidal mooks who don’t know the meaning of cover and survival. Aggression has increased, intelligence has not.
>
> Gone are the days where we could fire our guns and get the AI’s attention. Firing your gun merely gives away your position. It doesn’t heighten their alert level. As for allies, they just run off without you. The only time firing your gun actually stops them is when they’re driving off with your vehicle.
>
> Gone are the days where we could use the sniper effectively. Night vision removed, silenced effect on AI removed, immersion is shattered. I now often toss it aside so I can get in close with noob combo or grenade sticks.
>
> end CE nostalgic moment, flamesuit on!

Honestly I didn’t notice most of the problems you stated until you did, but now that you mention it I know exactly what you mean.

The elites are definitely dumber then they used to be, and I have had enemy’s completely ignore me when I was shooting at them.