Enemy has your flag, Enemy captured point NOISES.

I would like to see a change to those noises.
In my opinion when the enemy captures your flag it sounds a bit cartoonish.
That alarm I do not like.

Maybe something like Halo CE, Pillar of Autumn alarm would be nice.

Anyone else’s thoughts?

Agreed. I don’t know who decided on the the high pitched alarm but it is by far the worst sound effect in the game imo. There was nothing wrong with Jeff saying “flag stolen”. Meanwhile the alarm turns my blood pressure up to 200. And the sound the flag makes when it’s captured isn’t much better.

> 2533274866536985;2:
> Agreed. I don’t know who decided on the the high pitched alarm but it is by far the worst sound effect in the game imo. There was nothing wrong with Jeff saying “flag stolen”. Meanwhile the alarm turns my blood pressure of to 200. And the sound the flag makes when it’s captured isn’t much better.

Haha, Exactly.

I agree. It is definitely jarring and doesn’t fit the theme at all.

I’m just happy flag jugglers don’t cause the announcer to say “Your Flag Dropped, Your Flag Taken” over and over. That really irritates me.

That’s a great idea!

> 2535440774349632;5:
> I’m just happy flag jugglers don’t cause the announcer to say “Your Flag Dropped, Your Flag Taken” over and over. That really irritates me.

I hope there’s no flag juggling at all.
I hope it doesn’t grant a advantage, like: Faster movement, weapon always on the ready, momentum.

Me too. I wish the alert was the sound of a super mellow yet ominous voice like in Halo 1, instead of the frantic & jarring sounds like Infinite has now.

> 2535469304324076;7:
> > 2535440774349632;5:
> > I’m just happy flag jugglers don’t cause the announcer to say “Your Flag Dropped, Your Flag Taken” over and over. That really irritates me.
>
> I hope there’s no flag juggling at all.
> I hope it doesn’t grant a advantage, like: Faster movement, weapon always on the ready, momentum.

People were flag juggling last weekend. Not sure if it was out of habit or not. The new “flag carrier revealed” system may actually discourage quicker movement. It kicks once you move above walk speed.

I like this new dynamic too either stealth carrier or run with it.

Made the same post a few days ago, but no one responded haha. I agree with you about the sounds. It sounds like you just won money on a slot machine.

Yes, it sounds like I’m playing Mario