Enemy Core

How about once you blow the core you have to escape the area and board pelicans.I used to play a futuristic Battlefield title where once you blew up the enemies ship you had to escape the area.
It was great fun :smiley:

It was called Titanfall

> 2533274800438887;2:
> It was called Titanfall

No it was a Battlefield title.

> 2533274800438887;2:
> It was called Titanfall

kek ya titanfall did this and is most notable for it. I liked it, thought it was a fun concept.

it was carrier assault, on battlefield. In titanfall if you lost you boarded a dropship

Yeah well we need it on Halo 5 would be awesome boarding on the warthogs with the dramatic music playing

Yah I remember it from titanfall. It was really fun to me. You had to make sure the enemy didn’t blow it up and time it right do you didn’t get shot. They should honestly implement that into halo 5. Maybe they do that for all the warzone maps except escape from arc. The winners should escape while the losers have the ocean collapse on them.

it was called Battlefield 2142, younglings like you never got to experience the fun of it.

it

> 2535412495076266;8:
> it was called Battlefield 2142, younglings like you never got to experience the fun of it.

Plus BF4 DLC

> 2533274903881104;1:
> How about once you blow the core you have to escape the area and board pelicans.I used to play a futuristic Battlefield title where once you blew up the enemies ship you had to escape the area.
> It was great fun :smiley:

How about we get teams to actually blow up the core and stop kill farming first. Then we’ll worry about adding an escape the core destruction part.

Sounds lame. You blow the core up the game is over. Don’t really feel like running away for 5 minutes every time you destroy the core.

I just wish you actually saw the base…you know… BLOW UP!!! I was SO disappointed the first time my team destroyed the core and nothing happens…so lame!