Enemy Assassinations? Halo 5: Guardians Ideas

I don’t know about anyone else but personally I think having the forerunners/ covenant being able to assassinate (with an option of course, it could get very annoying :p), this could add something for those who would like this and I think there should (if this were to happen) be an option of who and what and how they assassinate. This is just one idea, thoughts on this would be appreciated. Anyways onto my next idea!

My next idea would be more vehicles!!! I am tired of the same/ original ideas of vehicles, maybe something like the forerunner construct we saw in the teaser trailer (link: “https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1KXeBOoYds”). I don’t mean to the correct scale of course, even though that would be sooo cool, but something like it. Maybe even a forerunner version of a banshee/ falcon.

Now, this is not to do with Halo 5, but I think this would be amazing. Master Chief Collection has been around for a while now and I think a good idea for DLC would be an entire game, if possible multiplayer as well, but even the campaign of say Reach, Wars or ODST (correct me if I’m wrong but I think a remastered version is coming out… But it would still be cool), or maybe even some random new thing like spartan-ops but improved in which you play as Locke or Chief in the past (maybe on H5?), just to find out some extra info and depth (at least to Locke). This is all hopes and dreams but who knows? Anyways almost at the end of MCC ideas… Maybe a new vehicle DLC such as a forerunner sphere with super weapons (maybe a bit extreme and also better suited for H5…) or something of the sort.

Okay, back to H5… WEAPONS!!! I want more weapons and I’m sure a lot of you guys do too, a new covenant pistol besides the crappy sometimes-awesome plasma pistol. And I mean new, new design totally new zoom etc… Maybe it could shoot out a plasma grenade that is less effective and a different colour, something like the plasma launcher in reach but different style and everything. A new sniper for the UNSC such as a sniper that is a power weapon, this could give the player a damage boost and invisibility, a cool never-seen-before look etc…

Next idea… (feel free to go wild with ideas in the thread), AI spawning and more forerunner enemies! AI spawning is something I think Halo is missing, imagine spawning a covvy red v blue on an optimised Forge World or something in which they can fly vehicles. As for more FRunner enemies something like a grunt (I know there are crawlers but I hate them -Yoink- things -_-), maybe a weaker didact like thing, IDK…

FIREFIGHT!!! Better firefight, seriously, no backup options for AI for spartans??? More options as well!!! I want FULL customisation, exact No. of enemies, enemy types etc… Also MORE Firefight enemies like the flood, forerunners, something like that.

Okay, I’m running out of ideas for the moment, I’ll be back with more!!!

Last idea so far:

Better theatre options, an edit option, a share option, a slow mo option etc… Highlight target option, blur option, possibilities are ENDLESS!!!
I’ll edit with more ideas later on!!!

EDIT:

And 5 mins later I’m back for more!!!

MAPS!!! God, more forge worlds FFS, one isn’t enough for our creative/ useless needs!!!

Mods? Official mods and Mod options in-game (even mod dlc)? I’m not sure about this one but, some people might enjoy it!!??

GO GO GO GO GO!!! WILD IN THE COMMENTS!!!

If we don’t get firefight, 343’s getting a sternly-worded letter.

Anyone has any ideas, post them down below!!!

||
||
||
||
||
||
|| /
|| /
/

> 2533274832934804;2:
> If we don’t get firefight, 343’s getting a sternly-worded letter.

Hhahahhah, Chief’ll be after them, thats 500x worse than a world of stern words and hate! and Damn you’re lucky, I didn’t get to play H5 beta, I don’t have MCC D; I could’ve but PC upgrades -_- :stuck_out_tongue:

Invasion please…

> 2533274830733064;5:
> Invasion please…

Yeah, I didn’t go on it much but is was soo cool, IDEA: Playable enemies? (Play against chief???)