Enemies you can’t run over with a vehicle

I’ve seen a few times, in Warzone Firefight, people trying to kill enemy bosses with vehicle. On a particular occasion someone was using an ordinary wraith to attempt to run over a mythic warden eternal, and was blocking the shots from tanks, and other wraiths. We lost.

From my experience, there are several enemies that can’t be run over, such as:

• Hunters - Knights - Warden eternal Are there any others?

Grunt Goblin Bibimbap :slight_smile:

> 2535467341363106;2:
> Grunt Goblin Bibimbap :slight_smile:

Ah yes, that as well.

Ghosts, Banshees, Wraiths, Phaetons, Dropships, and Warthogs.

Watchers…

I have tried launching a ghost from a grav lift to do a mid air splatter…but failed miserably each time

you can’t run over them but it makes damage, not the best option but it can help, sometimes if you hit the warden with a wraith it can get stunned. The only good vehicle for hit this enemies are the phaetons, you can do a lot of damage and if you need to hurry someone can “sacrifice” with one of them, because you do the damage and he gets stunned. And for example, with the legendary boss kinght, you can hit them and move them from their places, which can be good for your team, I do this a lot on darkstar round 5, where the final boss is a mythical warden, before him there are 4 knights, so I try to hit them and leave them out of their place so everybody can shot them.

> 2533274835036944;5:
> Watchers…
>
> I have tried launching a ghost from a grav lift to do a mid air splatter…but failed miserably each time

I’ve splattered watchers with a banshee.

> 2533274799077232;6:
> you can’t run over them but it makes damage, not the best option but it can help, sometimes if you hit the warden with a wraith it can get stunned. The only good vehicle for hit this enemies are the phaetons, you can do a lot of damage and if you need to hurry someone can “sacrifice” with one of them, because you do the damage and he gets stunned. And for example, with the legendary boss kinght, you can hit them and move them from their places, which can be good for your team, I do this a lot on darkstar round 5, where the final boss is a mythical warden, before him there are 4 knights, so I try to hit them and leave them out of their place so everybody can shot them.

I tried running a knight over with both a ghost and a wraith, and each time my vehicle was thrown far up into the sky!

> 2535447452656740;8:
> > 2533274799077232;6:
> > you can’t run over them but it makes damage, not the best option but it can help, sometimes if you hit the warden with a wraith it can get stunned. The only good vehicle for hit this enemies are the phaetons, you can do a lot of damage and if you need to hurry someone can “sacrifice” with one of them, because you do the damage and he gets stunned. And for example, with the legendary boss kinght, you can hit them and move them from their places, which can be good for your team, I do this a lot on darkstar round 5, where the final boss is a mythical warden, before him there are 4 knights, so I try to hit them and leave them out of their place so everybody can shot them.
>
> I tried running a knight over with both a ghost and a wraith, and each time my vehicle was thrown far up into the sky!

hahaha, yes that is a very common bug, with the wraith - normal knight more than with others. It can happen too if you try to run over an enemy ghost with the wraith. sometimes it flies more than 10 meters