Enemies should be same color as Highlight

Too often on Red Team, I find myself shooting at Teammates, because their characters are highlighted in Blue.

Please fix this.

Also, it should put you back into matchmaking after a match, not make you queue up again…

You can manually sleect a color for both friends and foes in the menus to something you would prefer.

Agreed on queing after each round

There are no ‘Red’ or ‘Blue’ teams in Halo Infinite. There are only friend and foe, where teammates are outlined with a blue outline by default, and enemies with a red outline. You can customise these colours in settings.

> 2533274809890894;2:
> You can manually sleect a color for both friends and foes in the menus to something you would prefer.
>
> Agreed on queing after each round

This wasn’t obvious to me. Have just been playing against bots, so when they’re Blue team, I shoot at blue teammates by accident.

Will change it. Thanks!

> 2533275011582743;4:
> > 2533274809890894;2:
> > You can manually sleect a color for both friends and foes in the menus to something you would prefer.
> >
> > Agreed on queing after each round
>
> This wasn’t obvious to me. Have just been playing against bots, so when they’re Blue team, I shoot at blue teammates by accident.
>
> Will change it. Thanks!

No problem. Honestly ive been seeing threads and stuff about the FoF not being obvious andnim just going “uhhhh they literally glow andbi cannsee them acrks the map” andnhave been so confused all day :sweat_smile: