Enemies Should Assassinate You More Often

I’m not sure if this was in Reach, but I could have sworn that enemies have assassinated me… But it may have been so rare that I find it hard to remember if it ever happened or it even was possible.

Anyway, I would find it very interesting to be assassinated by enemies in Halo 4. Nothing would be crazier than seeing Master Chief get his -Yoink- handed to him by a Promethean Knight or being back-stabbed by an Elite Zealot. Hell, maybe even suicidal grunts could jump onto him and blow you and themselves into oblivion. I think it would be a very nice and interesting way to go in Halo 4.

This should ONLY happen in extreme situations where your health is critical and you have your back facing an enemy. It would be very frustrating to be assassinated by someone in front of you(Unless they implemented some kind of finishing move from the front instead of a melee to finish you off).

I think this would be a much more entertaining way to die than your standard falcon punch in the face by an elite or energy sword to the -Yoink-.

NO This should never happen… Just like when those darn Jackles get headshots on you…

> NO This should never happen… Just like when thos darn Jackles get headshots on you…

But in situations that you KNOW you’re going to die, why not? A Jackal headshot is cheap and annoying, yes. But you can usually evade them if you mind your surroundings. I’m mainly referring to Halo: Reach ending-like situations when you’re inevitably going to be molested by a horde of enemies and there’s no way out and you’ve accepted the fact that your death is imminent.

> > NO This should never happen… Just like when thos darn Jackles get headshots on you…
>
> But in situations that you KNOW you’re going to die, why not? A Jackal headshot is cheap and annoying, yes. But you can usually evade them if you mind your surroundings. I’m mainly referring to Halo: Reach ending-like situations when you’re inevitably going to be molested by a horde of enemies and there’s no way out and you’ve accepted the fact that your death is imminent.

Ehh I’m pretty light on my feet and sneaky never running and gunning into a fight so I guess this wouldn’t really even applie to me. So I guess if you have that attitude where you just want to run into the middle of a horde and blow as much -Yoink- up as you can you should get what’s coming to you.

> > > NO This should never happen… Just like when thos darn Jackles get headshots on you…
> >
> > But in situations that you KNOW you’re going to die, why not? A Jackal headshot is cheap and annoying, yes. But you can usually evade them if you mind your surroundings. I’m mainly referring to Halo: Reach ending-like situations when you’re inevitably going to be molested by a horde of enemies and there’s no way out and you’ve accepted the fact that your death is imminent.
>
> Ehh I’m pretty light on my feet and sneaky never running and gunning into a fight so I guess this wouldn’t really even applie to me. So I guess if you have that attitude where you just want to run into the middle of a horde and blow as much Yoink! up as you can you should get what’s coming to you.

Exactly my point. Trust me, i’m not a fan of unexpected headshots or one-shot deaths by power weapons while having full health either.