Enemies reveal @ PAX?

Do u guys think the enemies of Halo 4 might be revealed @ PAX later this month?

I don’t even want to think of Pax and the Halo Fest because my parents don’t let me go there because I’m in Europe. But yeah, I believe they won’t tell us about the new enemies.

i think we get some infos about the new enemys and hopefully a new ingame teaser trailer.

I think we will see the new enemies at next year E3 like how the Brutes were reveal in the 2003 E3 demo for Halo 2.

> I think we will see the new enemies at next year E3 like how the Brutes were reveal in the 2003 E3 demo for Halo 2.

nope…
if there is nothing special at Halofest about Halo4. Than gameinformer will get a coverstory early 2012. Before E3.

I think that they’re gonna have a new CGI trailer picking up where the last one left off and I wouldn’t be suprised if they do reveal the main enemies.

No, it’s still too early. I remember they started releasing information about Reach early 2010, so they’ll probably release information about Halo 4 in early 2012.

> No, it’s still too early. I remember they started releasing information about Reach early 2010, so they’ll probably release information about Halo 4 in early 2012.

343 is not Bungie :wink:
Halo 4 is already over 2 Years in development. They can announce more things at HaloFest. Why a full Halo4 Panel if they wont tell us anything new? Makes no sense :wink:

Maybe/hopefully

i think that they should not show anything about the enemies until the game is released, like the monster in a horror film. in my opinion they should focus on story and multiplayer.

lolno.
Halo 4 is scheduled for 2012, and probably later in the year.

They’ll probably start releasing details like enemies or weapons early winter of this year.

I’m sure they will talk about the game is some details that are allowed to be shown to us…and a trailer.What else is there to talk about in an hour.

I expect the Timeless One as the main villian or something related.All hail the Precursor

bows