Enemies can get you booted for betrayals!

I was in a regular warzone game hijacking a ghost and the victim used trusters and ran over a team mate before I kicked him off and even though I wasn’t in control of the ghost yet it counted that team mate’s death as a betrayal.

So if people are cunning enough they can get enemies booted! The fear of war is real now!

> 2535428854412134;1:
> I was in a regular warzone game hijacking a ghost and the victim used trusters and ran over a team mate before I kicked him off and even though I wasn’t in control of the ghost yet it counted that team mate’s death as a betrayal.
> So if people are cunning enough they can get enemies booted! The fear of war is real now!

This has been possible since hijacking was introduced. Hardly a revelation by any means, but yes - should always pick your hijacks in the possibility the driver’s going to try aiming towards a group of your friends (or a cliff) DX

> 2533274850869596;2:
> > 2535428854412134;1:
> > I was in a regular warzone game hijacking a ghost and the victim used trusters and ran over a team mate before I kicked him off and even though I wasn’t in control of the ghost yet it counted that team mate’s death as a betrayal.
> > So if people are cunning enough they can get enemies booted! The fear of war is real now!
>
> This has been possible since hijacking was introduced. Hardly a revelation by any means, but yes - should always pick your hijacks in the possibility the driver’s going to try aiming towards a group of your friends (or a cliff) DX

I guess people can pull off some crazy stunts if they had the perfect chance. Then again, it’s nowhere near as crazy like that one time I destroyed a Wasp…

…with a Ground Pound. I mean, how crazy is that!?

> 2533274850869596;2:
> > 2535428854412134;1:
> > I was in a regular warzone game hijacking a ghost and the victim used trusters and ran over a team mate before I kicked him off and even though I wasn’t in control of the ghost yet it counted that team mate’s death as a betrayal.
> > So if people are cunning enough they can get enemies booted! The fear of war is real now!
>
> This has been possible since hijacking was introduced. Hardly a revelation by any means, but yes - should always pick your hijacks in the possibility the driver’s going to try aiming towards a group of your friends (or a cliff) DX

Gasp! I didn’t know until now! Thought it was just an unlucky glitch or something, now I feel slow and scared!

> 2535429593088083;3:
> > 2533274850869596;2:
> > > 2535428854412134;1:
> > > I was in a regular warzone game hijacking a ghost and the victim used trusters and ran over a team mate before I kicked him off and even though I wasn’t in control of the ghost yet it counted that team mate’s death as a betrayal.
> > > So if people are cunning enough they can get enemies booted! The fear of war is real now!
> >
> > This has been possible since hijacking was introduced. Hardly a revelation by any means, but yes - should always pick your hijacks in the possibility the driver’s going to try aiming towards a group of your friends (or a cliff) DX
>
> I guess people can pull off some crazy stunts if they had the perfect chance. Then again, it’s nowhere near as crazy like that one time I destroyed a Wasp…
> …with a Ground Pound. I mean, how crazy is that!?

Halo’s full of crazy stuff, and I love it. I was driving a scorpion and a team mate called in his own scoprion while I was parked almost on top of the spawning area. It ended up sending my scorpion flying into the distance and I got a suicide for it ;v;