Endless mode in Firefight?

Does anyone know if there is going to be an “endless” mode in firefight. Ya know, like kill stuff until your team runs out of lives or something like that? It would suck if it was just the same thing over and over again just with “boss refresh”. I like the idea of “holding out” or “surviving” more than “make sure they aren’t breaking this thing”.

Don’t think so, but even then survival mode isn’t new and that’s why odst got boring after a while, camp a spot and pretend that it adds replayability.

Mods and admins already said it won’t be endless. So let’s not conversation something that won’t happen.

So it will only be FF Warzone? Will it just be a new Warzone mode, or will it have it’s own section on the Halo menu? If the latter is the case, I was asking if it will be just the one mode.
Warzone: Warzone/ Assault/ FF
Or
Firefight: Objective/ ???

> 2535423229461166;4:
> So it will only be FF Warzone? Will it just be a new Warzone mode, or will it have it’s own section on the Halo menu? If the latter is the case, I was asking if it will be just the one mode.
> Warzone: Warzone/ Assault/ FF
> Or
> Firefight: Objective/ ???

From my understanding it’ll just be warzone FF only added with regular warzone and warzone assualt.

Darn. With all of this talk of “the biggest update yet”, I was hoping for something a little more… substantial.

> 2535423229461166;6:
> Darn. With all of this talk of “the biggest update yet”, I was hoping for something a little more… substantial.

I was too, unless 343 are waiting to suprise us with stuff they never showed or talked about, I’ll stick with reach being the best update. Firefights cool and all but I’ve never been a fan of fighting A.I. Wave by wave, I want more playlists other than firefight, I want oddball, King of the hill, ricochete, ect ect.

> 2533274923562209;7:
> > 2535423229461166;6:
> > Darn. With all of this talk of “the biggest update yet”, I was hoping for something a little more… substantial.
>
>
> I was too, unless 343 are waiting to suprise us with stuff they never showed or talked about, I’ll stick with reach being the best update. Firefights cool and all but I’ve never been a fan of fighting A.I. Wave by wave, I want more playlists other than firefight, I want oddball, King of the hill, ricochete, ect ect.

They should make it a permanent update. I was upset with Mythic Shotty sniper was removed. I was upset when other playlists were removed. I just want firefight to stay. I always played it on Reach. My first Onyx commendation was in firefight.

> 2533274923562209;7:
> > 2535423229461166;6:
> > Darn. With all of this talk of “the biggest update yet”, I was hoping for something a little more… substantial.
>
>
> I was too, unless 343 are waiting to suprise us with stuff they never showed or talked about, I’ll stick with reach being the best update. Firefights cool and all but I’ve never been a fan of fighting A.I. Wave by wave, I want more playlists other than firefight, I want oddball, King of the hill, ricochete, ect ect.

Don’t forget Juggernaut. It’s like tag but with a Big Ol’ hammer.

> 2533274968393436;8:
> > 2533274923562209;7:
> > > 2535423229461166;6:
> > > Darn. With all of this talk of “the biggest update yet”, I was hoping for something a little more… substantial.
> >
> >
> > I was too, unless 343 are waiting to suprise us with stuff they never showed or talked about, I’ll stick with reach being the best update. Firefights cool and all but I’ve never been a fan of fighting A.I. Wave by wave, I want more playlists other than firefight, I want oddball, King of the hill, ricochete, ect ect.
>
>
> They should make it a permanent update. I was upset with Mythic Shotty sniper was removed. I was upset when other playlists were removed. I just want firefight to stay. I always played it on Reach. My first Onyx commendation was in fir
>
>
> > 2533274968393436;8:
> > > 2533274923562209;7:
> > > > 2535423229461166;6:
> > > > Darn. With all of this talk of “the biggest update yet”, I was hoping for something a little more… substantial.
> > >
> > >
> > > I was too, unless 343 are waiting to suprise us with stuff they never showed or talked about, I’ll stick with reach being the best update. Firefights cool and all but I’ve never been a fan of fighting A.I. Wave by wave, I want more playlists other than firefight, I want oddball, King of the hill, ricochete, ect ect.
> >
> >
> > They should make it a permanent update. I was upset with Mythic Shotty sniper was removed. I was upset when other playlists were removed. I just want firefight to stay. I always played it on Reach. My first Onyx commendation was in firefight.
>
> Why would they take away firefight??? >-<
> efight.

> 2535423229461166;10:
> > 2533274968393436;8:
> > > 2533274923562209;7:
> > > > 2535423229461166;6:
> > > > Darn. With all of this talk of “the biggest update yet”, I was hoping for something a little more… substantial.
> > >
> > >
> > > I was too, unless 343 are waiting to suprise us with stuff they never showed or talked about, I’ll stick with reach being the best update. Firefights cool and all but I’ve never been a fan of fighting A.I. Wave by wave, I want more playlists other than firefight, I want oddball, King of the hill, ricochete, ect ect.
> >
> >
> > They should make it a permanent update. I was upset with Mythic Shotty sniper was removed. I was upset when other playlists were removed. I just want firefight to stay. I always played it on Reach. My first Onyx commendation was in fir
> >
> >
> > > 2533274968393436;8:
> > > > 2533274923562209;7:
> > > > > 2535423229461166;6:
> > > > > Darn. With all of this talk of “the biggest update yet”, I was hoping for something a little more… substantial.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > I was too, unless 343 are waiting to suprise us with stuff they never showed or talked about, I’ll stick with reach being the best update. Firefights cool and all but I’ve never been a fan of fighting A.I. Wave by wave, I want more playlists other than firefight, I want oddball, King of the hill, ricochete, ect ect.
> > >
> > >
> > > They should make it a permanent update. I was upset with Mythic Shotty sniper was removed. I was upset when other playlists were removed. I just want firefight to stay. I always played it on Reach. My first Onyx commendation was in firefight.
> >
> >
> > Why would they take away firefight??? >-<
> > efight.

I doubt they’ll take it away once it’s here, “if” they do, I can only imagine what the community would say.