End of Warzone Game Disconnect Loses Progress

I ran into an instance during Warzone gameplay where the game acted like someone left on the way to the lobby. When this happened it took a long time to end up anywhere and once we landed back on the main screen there was no progression or record of the last match. Anyone else experience this and it is caused by someone quitting at games end that would cause this. Seemed like a fluke but of course I played well in my mind and should have made some good progress on the commendations.
Thanks

Sometimes I’ll get kicked out of warzone mid to end game and get pushed to the main menu, receive no RP points :frowning:
No betraying, no reason for it… I actually pride myself on playing honest & sportsman like.
Yesterday it happened 3 times & today twice.
I guess they still have a few bugs to work out.

If this were MCC I wouldn’t be all too frustrated about it but the fact that you’re using REQ cards then getting kicked from the game, losing all progress and RP points but STILL losing your REQ cards REALLY frustrates me.

Hope this fix comes soon or at least have some sort of compensation of sorts.

> 2542657289633663;1:
> I ran into an instance during Warzone gameplay where the game acted like someone left on the way to the lobby. When this happened it took a long time to end up anywhere and once we landed back on the main screen there was no progression or record of the last match. Anyone else experience this and it is caused by someone quitting at games end that would cause this. Seemed like a fluke but of course I played well in my mind and should have made some good progress on the commendations.
> Thanks

i have had the same issue multiple times.